Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-03-2012, 11:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Hey! Guess what! Clover/Storm = >drum roll< Bloom!!! Just occurred to me that our new Clover must be good for something!? Woohoo! Can't wait to try another in 13 hrs.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

My son and I tried probably 10 times using different orders of plant /storm level 10. We had two sets of them. After about the 10th try we got 4 blooms in a row using the same combos! One cave was storm/ plant and the other was plant/ storm. We kept trying after the first two because of everybody's 48 hour timer, but alas, we never got one. Now he wants to go back to trying for the ever elusive sandstorm. He has been trying for 3 weeks now. Any help on that one would be appreciated. Good luck to all those still trying for a bloom. I agree with a previous poster who said the ease getting this one made-up for the terrible clover struggle lol
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
My son and I tried probably 10 times using different orders of plant /storm level 10. We had two sets of them. After about the 10th try we got 4 blooms in a row using the same combos! One cave was storm/ plant and the other was plant/ storm. We kept trying after the first two because of everybody's 48 hour timer, but alas, we never got one. Now he wants to go back to trying for the ever elusive sandstorm. He has been trying for 3 weeks now. Any help on that one would be appreciated. Good luck to all those still trying for a bloom. I agree with a previous poster who said the ease getting this one made-up for the terrible clover struggle lol
They almost gave us the medal dragons so easy to get. I used air and quake and got sandstorm only once. That's a hard one I tried air and mud did not work. I purchased both clovers. I could not get it. Good luck to your son.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:11 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Sandstorm was a pain for me to get. It probably took me around 30 tries just to get my first one with Air and Mud (both level 10). I also tried using my Sandstorm with Earth to try and get my second one for the achievement, but no luck. I had to switch back to Air and Mud and got it on my 5th try afterwards. Good luck to your son!
Old 04-04-2012, 11:07 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Second bloom curently breeding, happy days
Decided to try same combo again, plus test the reverse order thingy.
First try....plant/storm both lvl 10 = 30 min (cactus)
second try storm /plant = 30 min (cactus) now a little nervous of another 48 hr
third try storm / plant = 13 hrs bingo!

Good combo for me it seems......I never breed back to backs this quickly.
But reindeer/storm.....not good unless wanting a 48 hr timer
Any theories as to what this is more likely to produce? Hope not a moon

I am cheering for the rest of you..hope to hear of more success stories and combos used very soon
My 48 hr fails......
storm / plant = sun
Reindeer / plant = sun

But both of these combos also gave me my Blooms
Old 04-04-2012, 11:20 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMELESS View Post
They almost gave us the medal dragons so easy to get. I used air and quake and got sandstorm only once. That's a hard one I tried air and mud did not work. I purchased both clovers. I could not get it. Good luck to your son.
Thanks we will try that out! I purchased one clover because my son was getting so frustrated but we finally bred the second.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:33 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiera Kyoto View Post
Sandstorm was a pain for me to get. It probably took me around 30 tries just to get my first one with Air and Mud (both level 10). I also tried using my Sandstorm with Earth to try and get my second one for the achievement, but no luck. I had to switch back to Air and Mud and got it on my 5th try afterwards. Good luck to your son!
Thanks! We will keep on trying. The sandstorm and the frostfire seem to be our nemisis. It is a funny feeling when you finally get a dragon you have been trying for for weeks. It seems silly to get so excited over a pretend dragon. MY son did the happy dance for hours after he got the rainbow. My husband just rolls his eyes us.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Thanks! We will keep on trying. The sandstorm and the frostfire seem to be our nemisis. It is a funny feeling when you finally get a dragon you have been trying for for weeks. It seems silly to get so excited over a pretend dragon. MY son did the happy dance for hours after he got the rainbow. My husband just rolls his eyes us.
My husband said tell me why is it so important to you to have those dragons. I said I love the game and I have always liked dragons.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:53 AM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanon View Post
any info yet as to what 25/25 fountains = ?
Read where one person purchased 25 fountains....nothing happened or changed. And it is purchased from the Decorations, not the Buildings menu. I suspect there is no function other than being pretty. But one does have to wonder why a limit of 25 There is no limit on the volcanoes...and it is graphicly animated as well. Weird.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:21 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I got both of mine with Plant/Storm. Had 5 Lichen, 2 Storm, 2 cactus and 1 Moon as fails.