Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adaecia View Post
Thanks Alyjens, I've tried levelling up a new plant and a new storm... No luck so far. Hubby is rofl as I've threatened to start to getting up in the night to maximise breeding cave times!
Happy Easter to you too, and to everyone else on the forum!
Quote:
Help! I'm at screaming point! I've been breeding back to back plant/storm, storm/plant with a few clover/storm attempts and a couple of love/cold tries, and a reindeer/lightening too but to no avail... I just can't breed a Bloom matter what I try 😥 I'm out of gems and have storm, lichen, crystal and a sun fail!
Anyone managed it from a combo I haven't tried yet?
Aww My sympathy. My first Bloom was tough, too. Weird to read about all the easy successes, isn't it? So hang in there, it'll happen.. and best wishes for an easy second! I'm still trying! Just finished two more Storm fails and now there's a Lichen on the way.

My daughter got her two Blooms with Lichen/Storm, that's the only other known combo I can think of that you may not have tried? But that said, Lichen/Storm hasn't worked for me. I've even tried using my only Bloom with other types but no good.

Happy Easter/Passover all!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:57 PM

Happy Easter everyone /Passover
Old 04-07-2012, 09:13 PM

Default Bloom

Bred reindeer and storm (in that order) in the EBI and have gotten four blooms so far in about twelve tries. Fails have been storm, lichen, and cactus. All pretty painless. Hope this helps.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Help! I'm at screaming point! I've been breeding back to back plant/storm, storm/plant with a few clover/storm attempts and a couple of love/cold tries, and a reindeer/lightening too but to no avail... I just can't breed a Bloom matter what I try 😥 I'm out of gems and have storm, lichen, crystal and a sun fail!
Anyone managed it from a combo I haven't tried yet?
Aww, really sad to read your post Adaecia
Really empathize with you cause it can be so tough at times especially when others already have one and often two.......

I was ‘unusually' really lucky with this bloom....storm/plant really did work
extremely well for me, I certainly don't take these times for granted though.

Wish I could offer up a new combo, but as Aly said....sometimes using brand new dragons, feeding them up then breeding them can work really well.
For me using plant/storm, then reversing the order next time (both lvl 10 was successful).....

You may have already been on here, but if not...here's the dragon wiki link for bloom....maybe having a read through others comments etc may help

http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Bloom_Dragon

Really hope you get your bloom soon....sending buckets of good luck wishes
Old 04-07-2012, 09:18 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoctor View Post
Bred reindeer and storm (in that order) in the EBI and have gotten four blooms so far in about twelve tries. Fails have been storm, lichen, and cactus. All pretty painless. Hope this helps.
Great this combo worked so well for you
Disaster for me.....fifth try was a 48 hr timer (moon no 4)
Just goes to show how some combos ‘just work' so well for some and not others...this one really is your mojo combo
Old 04-07-2012, 09:24 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyPandy26 View Post
Ouch... Hope you get your second Bloom soon!

Just fed my last Pan Long to 15, four gold shrines! Woop!!
Whoa, go Andy!!! Big thumbs up
I can't breed to sell quick enough haha....my best effort is 21 lvl 15 fire dragons....so still got a long way to got...but chipping away and I know I could do better but reluctant to sell more habitats to accommodate high level earners.
So....this is the price I must pay....enjoying my snail pace journey though
Old 04-07-2012, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Whoa, go Andy!!! Big thumbs up
I can't breed to sell quick enough haha....my best effort is 21 lvl 15 fire dragons....so still got a long way to got...but chipping away and I know I could do better but reluctant to sell more habitats to accommodate high level earners.
So....this is the price I must pay....enjoying my snail pace journey though
I am at snail pace too I am still trying to get to level 30. I had a hard time with bloom I did not want to start spending all my gems like I did with Leap year so I purchased the first Bloom and than I did plant and storm about two times and I had another one. I do not know how some people can get one on the first try the only one I got on the first try was rainbow. It was a shock all the rest it has taken forever. They really need to give has more to do. I was hoping for more Easter stuff. Oh will Happy Easter Good Luck everyone with the Bloom Dragon.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I love this forum .... Happy Easter/Passover to all!
Old 04-08-2012, 04:55 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Thanks for the advice, if it disappears before I get one it'll be the first I've missed! My 6yr old said this morning 'when you do get it Mum you should call it Blooming 'cause you keep saying this blooming game'! I can think of many things I have also been calling this game when not in her presence!
Old 04-08-2012, 11:38 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

just put my 2nd bloom in the nursery boo ya! back to PanLongs