Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-14-2012, 02:30 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I would have been less annoyed if the cash generating rates of metals have increased as well, but they haven't. Even with the changes it makes more sense breeding magnets and irons for cash. Unless my math is off. Oh well, it was a good ride while it lasted. Off to breed the new earth, I mean dodo. Extra habitat would've been great just about now.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:53 PM
iPad 2

Got my steel first try with metal+snow. . But second attempt failed. Failed also with the iron+frostfire. Out of gems, so now I wait before trying again.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:53 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
Wow!!! The Dodo exists! Forgive me for doubting. Still, I spent all my precious, gifted gems in trying every possible combo I could think of. What worked in the end was the original tip earth/fog in breeding cave. It's in hatchery now.

As for Ice Age reference, I was thinking of Dodo birds. Aren't there a couple?

The 14 h metal/mine combo in breeding cave turned out to be my second steel. Out of gems now. Back to money making and gold chase. It's a pity the iron pays less now.
Could there also be a Lewis Carol reference? He mentioned dodo in Alice in Wonderland. Lewis Carol/Lewis Dodoson...
Old 04-14-2012, 03:03 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Could there also be a Lewis Carol reference? He mentioned dodo in Alice in Wonderland. Lewis Carol/Lewis Dodoson...
I believe yours is a much better guess!
Old 04-14-2012, 07:15 PM
iPad

I think I have a dodo dragon on the way...unless there is some chance of a 16-hour fail. But I can't think of another dragon that takes 16 hours, off the top of my head. Too bad it's just another recolour, though.

And YES, we really need more habitats, or better yet, BIGGER ones! Level 3 habitats would be so awesome, right about now. Backflip, are you listening?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:22 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
Yes, the metal dragons have decreased in value!

Still waiting for the possibly second steel.

And a little bit annoyed because the metal competitor, that was almost finished, suddenly disappeared from the Colosseum and I'm stuck with an air one instead. Feeling kind of grumpy actually. I was looking forward to that 16th achievement. Not that I was sure of gold medal, but with metal dragon in Colosseum I at least had a chance.

Thinking about it, this has happened before, but having all other achievements I didn't bother. Until now.
Hey Yasha, same thing happened to me last night too.
Only had minutes left to go in the colosseum with metal, then it just disappeared and air appeared in there, no gems, this could be a glitch and if so, there's. O point even putting anything in there till its rectified, I may have also got a gold medal achievement

Now that the selling price of metal type dragons has dropped (except rust?) this will just make breeding them for money and help achieve gold status shrines that much slower....and just my personal opinion here cause its really annoying me now....why will BS not up the habitat allowance....great to have new dragons but I am having to hide more and more away to accommodate them plus having the focus on activating shrines to gold means displaying the biggest dragon earners and hiding the others....feels like this is starting to defeat the whole purpose of all that we go through to get one or two of every kind....the game play seems to be moving in another direction?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Hey Yasha, same thing happened to me last night too.
Only had minutes left to go in the colosseum with metal, then it just disappeared and air appeared in there, no gems, this could be a glitch and if so, there's. O point even putting anything in there till its rectified, I may have also got a gold medal achievement

Now that the selling price of metal type dragons has dropped (except rust?) this will just make breeding them for money and help achieve gold status shrines that much slower....and just my personal opinion here cause its really annoying me now....why will BS not up the habitat allowance....great to have new dragons but I am having to hide more and more away to accommodate them plus having the focus on activating shrines to gold means displaying the biggest dragon earners and hiding the others....feels like this is starting to defeat the whole purpose of all that we go through to get one or two of every kind....the game play seems to be moving in another direction?
Same thing happened today with my medal dragon in the collosseum. I want more habitats would be nice.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:49 PM

I can not get the steel dragon I have tired iron and frostfire 4 0r 5 times medal and snow and medal and mine. All fails 10 pr 14hour fails. I had to buy the first bloom to breed a second one.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:58 PM
iPad 2

Metal+Mine worked for my second Steel...yeah!

Now to try for the hidden Dodo
Old 04-14-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeneez View Post
Metal+Mine worked for my second Steel...yeah!

Now to try for the hidden Dodo
What hidden dragon.i know your kidding .