Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 04-19-2012, 04:59 PM

3 tries, 3 14 hour fails.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:00 PM

Congrats to wiki user Xaioxuan Dai for getting his dragon in the game!
http://dragonvale.wikia.com/wiki/Use...tistic_version)
Old 04-19-2012, 05:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I spent almost all my gems rushing through failures. Finally got it though. It doesn't make much money but it has to be one of the most beautiful dragons.
Now trying for the second one.

Update: Flower/Tree. Second Sakura. seriously, I spent over 200 hard earned gems on this, but its totally worth it. I love the sandals. Same person must have designed the love daragon. Simply beautiful. Even the egg.

Last edited by eugekava; 04-19-2012 at 05:46 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 05:48 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 3.x

Default Thanks

First of all, many thanks to my new GC friends who are sending me gems, the EBC is getting closer so much more quickly now and I can't wait to increase my breeding options , I am keeping lists so I can repay you all
SB, I got a bloom unexpectedly with storm and lichen a few days ago don't know if you have tried that combo
Old 04-19-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
First of all, many thanks to my new GC friends who are sending me gems, the EBC is getting closer so much more quickly now and I can't wait to increase my breeding options , I am keeping lists so I can repay you all
SB, I got a bloom unexpectedly with storm and lichen a few days ago don't know if you have tried that combo
Thanks for the combo (forgot about that one, tried it once probably weeks ago). Once this 48 hr is out, if bloom is still there, that's what I'll try for. If bloom disappears, I told my daughter she can name one of mine and borrow my phone to take care of it. Crusty I'll send you some gems.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam View Post
Thanks! I updated and have it now! Wow. Miss a week on the forum and you miss a lot lol. I was trying to go back and read and catch up but there was soo much. Anyway. I finally got my sandstorm after a month of trying! Woo Hoo!! Now I need the frostfire. Any suggestions on that one?
Welcome back Amsterdam & congrats on your Sandstorm- that one is a bear to get! And you already got a Sakura?!!! Wow you are on a roll-WTG!

I've gotten 4 fails trying all different combos for Sakura & now everything is jammed up for a while. Congrats to all you lucky people who got it already and good luck to those still trying.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:27 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
Crusty add me and I'll help you out with gems. The EBI is a must especially with all the new dragon releases lately!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:54 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

My first Dodo came easy enough last week, but since then it's been Fog or Mud fails. Started on this new one and have a 14h fail with Clover / Earth and a 12h fail with Flower / Tree (EBI). Not bothering speeding them up cause my hatchery is full anyway. Hope it's here for a few weeks or so, cause at this rate you only get two chances per day lol.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:12 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Got it first try with L10 Tree and L13 Flower in that order on the EBI. Tree/Flower made since to me since it's modeled after a big tree with flowers.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:05 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

It is strange how luck ebbs and flows in this game. I've been really lucky lately. Leap Year, Clover, Bloom, Dodo, Steel and Sakura all came relatively easy to me (most on first or second try and I was able to get two of all the limited dragons). My son, on the other hand, seemed like the luckiest kid at the game for the longest time but lately has really struggled to get any of them. He got the Clover on the last day. He got a Bloom a couple of days ago after countless tries. He did get a Sakura today but only after burning through about 100 gems. He still hasn't gotten a Dodo or Steel after many many tries. The Steel really perplexes me. He keeps breeding Metal/Cold in that order but only gets Mine dragons. It seems like all of the other basic hybrids (where two basic elements are bred) were automatic if in the right order.