Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3961  
Old 05-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Rattler739 Rattler739 is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Amelia OH USA
Posts: 60
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtail2010 View Post
Well I don't blame you for resting. Seems Dodo is here to stay, so no rush. My little experiment with Dodo/Sand has turned up 1 Air, 1 Earth. Very short fails at least.
I'm ready for a new dragon!
Sry it did take me about ten or so tries but the fails we're only 5min or two hours but even with only ten fails it did not take long and then when I got them back to back (sandstorm the dodo) I was amazed cause I tried sandstorm and earth for months and at the time the fails earned me a lot of coin but had no success. Hope that combo works for u like it did me
Reply With Quote
  #3962  
Old 05-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Alyjens Alyjens is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Not yet Foxy, having a break from another Dodo for a while....but if I do decide to try again, I will give this combo a go for sure

Hope all DV forum posters have their Sakuras now?
Girlpower, I was using a Chrome 10 & Earth 15 while switching positions FOREVER try for my second Dodo. Then I leveled up a new Chrome to barely 4 and threw it in with the 15 Earth on the right and BAM! success. Just a suggestion.

Good luck to everyone in their Sakura quest before the 3rd!
Reply With Quote
  #3963  
Old 05-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Alyjens Alyjens is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 268
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
Been looking at the dragons a lot lately while waiting for points to build, and the thought occurred to me that some look like they definately have jobs......
Frost fire - professor
Blue fire - boxer
Love - exotic dancer
Bloom - model
Cactus - stand up comic
Cold - old age pensioner
Rust - store detective
And the funniest.......
Iceberg - disneyworld dolphin trainer, have you seen what it does with the ball on it's head?

Any others from all you DV addicts?
Crusty, these are great!!! Too funny! Here's my additions:
Mine - grandfather
Storm - movie star
Iron - wrestler
Reply With Quote
  #3964  
Old 05-02-2012, 10:52 PM
eugekava eugekava is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyjens View Post
Crusty, these are great!!! Too funny! Here's my additions:
Mine - grandfather
Storm - movie star
Iron - wrestler
Mud - slob on a dole
Sakura- Desperate Housewife
Panlong- Plumber
Sun- Some executive who things that sun shines out of his behind. In this case he is right.
Rainbow - flaboyant participant of a Mardi Gras parade.
Iron - thug with a "short man syndrome"
Brass - politician
Reply With Quote
  #3965  
Old 05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
girlpower girlpower is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusty View Post
Been looking at the dragons a lot lately while waiting for points to build, and the thought occurred to me that some look like they definately have jobs......
Frost fire - professor
Blue fire - boxer
Love - exotic dancer
Bloom - model
Cactus - stand up comic
Cold - old age pensioner
Rust - store detective
And the funniest.......
Iceberg - disneyworld dolphin trainer, have you seen what it does with the ball on it's head?

Any others from all you DV addicts?
Haha Crusty.....I like your way of thinking, clever aren't you!
Reply With Quote
  #3966  
Old 05-02-2012, 11:28 PM
girlpower girlpower is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyjens View Post
Crusty, these are great!!! Too funny! Here's my additions:
Mine - grandfather
Storm - movie star
Iron - wrestler
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Mud - slob on a dole
Sakura- Desperate Housewife
Panlong- Plumber
Sun- Some executive who things that sun shines out of his behind. In this case he is right.
Rainbow - flaboyant participant of a Mardi Gras parade.
Iron - thug with a "short man syndrome"
Brass - politician
ROFLMAO, love it!
Thanks you lot, biggest laugh I've had on here since we did ‘confessions of'
That's some serious thought processing there Eugekava, considered giving up your day job and becoming a stand up comedian?
Reply With Quote
  #3967  
Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 PM
hookedat40 hookedat40 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannorexic View Post
Have you guys tried sandstorm and earth for dodo?
That's the combo I usually use for multiple sandstorms since the fails are only 5 mins...but now a sandstorm is also classed as a fail so also 2 hour fails.5mins, and 2 hour fails don't sound too bad..unless there's another wind/earth combo that's been added that I don't know about yet..but j don't think there is...


Edit

Just got sakura first try with lv 14 tree and lv 12 flower.

Also got dodo in EBC with sandstorm and earth, took a while, waited out the 5 min fails and skipped the 2 hour fails with gams.. Spent about 20-30 gems so around 15 tries
Lucky duck! I tried the earth sandstorm combo a few times and gave up thinking it wasn't possible. I still have had no success with the earth/chrome combo although my daughter got one this evening.
Reply With Quote
  #3968  
Old 05-03-2012, 12:12 AM
hookedat40 hookedat40 is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
ROFLMAO, love it!
Thanks you lot, biggest laugh I've had on here since we did ‘confessions of'
That's some serious thought processing there Eugekava, considered giving up your day job and becoming a stand up comedian?
Thanks for the giggle!
Reply With Quote
  #3969  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:20 AM
Foxtail2010 Foxtail2010 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota US
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Mud - slob on a dole
Sakura- Desperate Housewife
Panlong- Plumber
Sun- Some executive who things that sun shines out of his behind. In this case he is right.
Rainbow - flaboyant participant of a Mardi Gras parade.
Iron - thug with a "short man syndrome"
Brass - politician
Seriously hilarious euge! Great stuff.. especially Sun, ha! Plumbers in your area must look different than in mine. Ours look more like Muds.

Hope Backflip is reading these, lol!

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 05-03-2012 at 08:41 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3970  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Foxtail2010 Foxtail2010 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota US
Posts: 1,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattler739 View Post
Sry it did take me about ten or so tries but the fails we're only 5min or two hours but even with only ten fails it did not take long and then when I got them back to back (sandstorm the dodo) I was amazed cause I tried sandstorm and earth for months and at the time the fails earned me a lot of coin but had no success. Hope that combo works for u like it did me
No sweat. I was just doing a little recreational breeding. I already have 2 sands and dodos.. but I think Sand/Dodo could be the best combo for anyone needing a second. The fails are pretty painless!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent