Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-13-2012, 11:43 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default First butterfly egg in nursery, second breeding

Yay, finally got me a butterfly dragon egg
Just put same combo straight back in cave and got another 12 hrs, so should be another one on its way....WHOO HOO.

Havent even tried for the other two, just concentrated on butterfly in both caves due to it being limited......

Air/firefly just didn't work for me (well wasn't after numerous tries, incl willow, fog and blazing with firefly - mostly 8 hr fails.
First time round sonic/firefly didn't work.
Last night I looked at the butterfly elements again...thought about it and decided sonic seemed logical to try again.....

So sonic/firefly both lvl 10 in normal cave.....two back to back successes.
Good luck to those still trying for first and even second

Probably only be able to display one due to BS NOT GIVING US ANYMORE HABITATS!!!!! Time for me to vent to them in an email

OT add on...
LOL @ Yasha....oh my....I seeZ you have decided to come and play with us eleZwhere after all...yayZ
@ Foxy....looking at your increasing score....have we got you hooked now??

Last edited by girlpower; 05-14-2012 at 02:26 AM.. Reason: Add on
Old 05-14-2012, 01:33 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Just put same combo straight back in cave and got another 12 hrs, so should be another one on its way....WHOO HOO.

Havent even tried for the other two, just concentrated on butterfly in both caves due to it being limited......

Air/firefly just didn't work for me (well wasn't after numerous tries, incl willow, fog and blazing with firefly - mostly 8 hr fails.
Last night I looked at the butterfly elements again...thought about it and decided sonic seemed logical to try again.....

Probably only be able to display one due to BS NOT GIVING US ANYMORE HABITATS!!!!! Time for me to vent to them in an email
Congrats on 2 Butterflies, girlpower. The other two are permanent and not that special, so no rush.

I still think that BS is not releasing more islands/habitats because of the slowdowns due to too many animations. One way to get around it would be to have a portal of sorts to another World where you could buy additional islands, habitats, etc.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Congrats on 2 Butterflies, girlpower. The other two are permanent and not that special, so no rush.

I still think that BS is not releasing more islands/habitats because of the slowdowns due to too many animations. One way to get around it would be to have a portal of sorts to another World where you could buy additional islands, habitats, etc.
Thanks mate!
Well I hope they find a solution if this is the reason....the ratio of dragons to habitats is getting very unbalanced IMO....they gotta cater to us dedicated long termers too
Old 05-14-2012, 07:14 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiera Kyoto View Post
Congrats on the Plasma Flip! I'm glad this combo is working out
And to all of those still trying, good luck!
Thank you!
Funny thing happened today, when I put my plasma in the habitat I received the every last one award but I still don't have the Current dragon. Maybe it doesn't count since its hidden?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:

OT add on...
LOL @ Yasha....oh my....I seeZ you have decided to come and play with us eleZwhere after all...yayZ
Hey GP!! You're back!! Was beginning to wonder where you were

Congrats on your butterflies! Quite pretty aren't they? I haven't had any joy with the plasma or current, so no change there! Just lots of 8hr fails

Not going to stress though as beginning to lose interest....... I WANT MORE HABITATS AND ISLANDS TOO!!!

That other game iZ beginning to fruZtrate me now! Finished it all an no Zign of fourth iZland!! ( sorry that is really bad!)
Old 05-14-2012, 12:20 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:

OT add on...
Busted... I was extremely bored the other day, so I gave it another try.

I really hate being addicted to these games.

Congrats BIG TIME for successes.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default New dragons

Hi i am new to this . But I just wanted to share what has worked for me.

Air & firefly ... Took a while but I got my two butterflies from this combo.
Water & Magnetic ... Still working on plasma ..but this is the combo I have been using.
Iceberg & Lightning ... Many tries and I finally got current ( his egg has not hatched but it is a dark blue egg with a light blue lightning bolt .so from what I have been reading it should be current.
After I got my first current I was trying for another using the same combo and it came up with a 48 hour time . So I am hoping I have my first sun dragon. I have been trying to breed one for ever .. I'm guessing it is a sun dragon because of the dragon combo but I guess it will see .. Good luck everybody and if u need a new neighbor send me an invite :)
Old 05-14-2012, 08:49 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip1329 View Post
Thank you!
Funny thing happened today, when I put my plasma in the habitat I received the every last one award but I still don't have the Current dragon. Maybe it doesn't count since its hidden?
I think I got that achievement when I was missing one or two dragons as well (It was the Rainbow and something else). It could the fact that Current is hidden or maybe the really special dragons do not count towards the achievement...?
Old 05-14-2012, 08:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Very possible. Only need a second rainbow now to finish the achievments.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:49 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Just got a 16 hr timer...have to wait and see which one

Just bred lightning/rust....plasma or current? Wait and see

@ Jazbo...haha, I have been keeping a close eye on you all.....just quietly going about my auto pilot breeding in the background is all

@ Yashy...LOL, keep playing.....the addiction will take a good hold....no hurry with this game (eh Jazbo....cough cough)...she's now sitting there twiddling her thumbs waiting for an update
Nothing spoils and you can play without internet connection....big plus!

@ Nikkycole....welcome to the forum Thankyou for sharing whats working for you with the rest of us try hards.....congrats and continued happy breeding

Edit update:
It is a plasma egg

Last edited by girlpower; 05-15-2012 at 09:13 PM..