Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-26-2012, 07:04 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Both seasons are called Game of Thrones. Second season is still going. I get it through torrent. Awesome series! Having said that, I enjoyed the first one more. This author is notorious for waffling on a bit. Even condensed, it feels like the important plot points are stretched out a bit. Otherwise I really like it.
Not heard of torrent Eugekava?
Hubby will see someone at work who should be able to access the series.
Will let you all know how I go....thanks Aly for mentioning it.....sounds popular.

Has anyone here heard of the hunger games book series?
I have it on my iPad but haven't started reading it yet.....I know Cazblu has been enjoying it though....believe it's either out or coming to the movies also

Apologies for side track folks....and no, don't think this has anything to do with dragons oopsy
Old 05-26-2012, 08:31 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
It's Copper, Flip! New metal hybrid as of today. Metal/Lightning combo according to dragon info. Costs 750 gems to by, breeding/hatching time 20 h. Very cute baby.

WOOHOOOO!!! to your Emerald success!!!
Haha makes more sense! For a second there I was kinda excited though, Cooper is my little ones name and he loves Dv!

Thank you for all the congrats! And congrats to everyone else that got it too! Now I have a few more pages to read. Lol

There are a lot of us sapphire people here

Last edited by Flip1329; 05-26-2012 at 08:37 AM..
Old 05-26-2012, 08:47 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

just a status update to let you know that i'm still collecting dragons

(i started playing DV on October 30th 2011)

my level 10 dragons:

3x Rainbow
4x Sun
4x Moon
LeapYear
Emerald

my level 15 dragons:

2x Lichen
2x Water
2x Crystal
2x Metal
2x Panlong
Plant
Cactus
Scorch
Flower
Fire
Sakura
Firefly
Butterfly
Lava
Poison
Mountain
Moss
Tree
Quake
Earth
Dodo
Clover
Storm
Lightning
Love
Bloom
Steel
Magnetic
Iron
Brass
Rust
Mine
Chrome
Bluefire
Frostfire
Ice
Cold
Snow
Reindeer
Iceberg
Air
Sandstorm
Blazing
Sonic
Willow
Fog
Current
Seaweed
Swamp
Mud
Plasma

copper is breeding (i think)
i hope i only miss the bone and hope that he will be available again this halloween
Old 05-26-2012, 08:57 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple-byte View Post
just a status update to let you know that i'm still collecting dragons

(i started playing DV on October 30th 2011)

copper is breeding (i think)
i hope i only miss the bone and hope that he will be available again this halloween
WOW!

I've been playing DV since late September 2011 and seeing your list, I really am wondering what I do with my earnings?!? It's like in real life, I don't have a clue. I don't have a strategy. I just spend and wwhile I'm having a lot of fun I certainly ain't getting the most of it. That is OBVIOUS!

Congrats to you apple-byte. I probably won't change my unexisting strategy, but I like you collection of lvl 15s.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:08 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean288367 View Post
Way to go with the Emerald Hope everyone that does not have it yet will soon be reporting good news also.

As Yasha65 posted , Cooper is new. People on Wiki are posting that they are getting it on the first try with all different combos... metal/lightning, metal/magnetic, water/magentic (not sure why you would use this one).

I have both of my breeding caves doing Panlongs right now so will have to wait for Cooper. Thought we would have till June 1 before any new dragons so I was working on my shrines.
Got my copper from water/magnetic both level 11's in EBC. Was going for current and didn't realise there was new dragon out.. Had to check when got 20 hr timer. 1st attempt, such a relief after emerald
Old 05-26-2012, 10:23 AM

That is great I can not believe so many got more than one so far I have only been able to breed one. I hope to get another but some have not even been able to get one. I am grateful for the one but still would like to have another. Congrats to everyone and good Luck to the ones that still do not even have one.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:36 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Will let you all know how I go....thanks Aly for mentioning it.....sounds popular.

I have it on my iPad but haven't started reading it yet.....I know Cazblu has been enjoying it though....believe it's either out or coming to the movies also

Apologies for side track folks....and no, don't think this has anything to do with dragons oopsy
Hunger Games series is awesome. I was sick in January and flew through all 3 books. I liked the 1st book better than the movie. Be prepared- once you start it's hard to put down.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:49 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
Kind of stunned right now really.
I took a break from Emerald breeding, continuing with my Pans. And two failed attempts for Copper.
Put my lvl 11 Lichen and lvl 10 Crystal together on EBI. (in that order) Just because I could and have read of all of you having success with the lvl 10s.

I actually have my second Emerald cooking!!!

Now I'm getting greedy. I want an egg to display, since I have all other dragons and can display every egg that has been available so far (except Copper, yet...).

So, since we think there will be 12 gem dragons in all and Gem island can only hold 12 dragons, should I even bother to go for a third or just be fine with one Emerald on island and display the second one?

Worldly problems, but I really do want your opinion here. Haha, DV really is an annoying game. Showing your true colors as a horder and/or a gambler.
Good for you!!! I was actually in te same boat and this morning decided to go ahead and hatch it. I figured it was ether to get gems with I until I get all 12. Of course, later I will probably be wishing I had it on display, but oh well.... I am wishy-washy that way haha. Maybe the emerald gods will grace me with a third for display since I had such a horrible time getting my first. ;-]
Old 05-26-2012, 11:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post

My daughter is OBSESSED with Hunger Games!! She's read all of the books and went to see the film 4 times in a fortnight! I haven't got round to them yet..... Too busy with my games! will do one day though!
Old 05-26-2012, 11:05 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lel0501 View Post
Got my copper from water/magnetic both level 11's in EBC. Was going for current and didn't realise there was new dragon out.. Had to check when got 20 hr timer. 1st attempt, such a relief after emerald
Good to know that it works. A good combo for people trying for Current.