Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 07-18-2012, 06:49 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSborne View Post
Hi,
yes it's 1osborn3..

most of you here are in thirtish.... what's the highest level for DV, so far?

also.. im trying to make all my dragons in their baby-like figure (they look cuter) but will it affect the breeding process? thanks!
The Chibi-issr has no effect except for the looks.

I believe levels top at 35 currently. And quite a few peeps were stuck at 30 for months...

F.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:56 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Ruby number 3 on the way, so got my birth stone on display . and I got my first gold with chrome/scorch lost count of how many fireworks I got, but it's around the 50 mark! Will be glad when that one leaves the park! Time to relax now and wait for August

Congrats to everyone who has succeeded in the last couple of weeks, too many of you to mention but you know who you are
Old 07-18-2012, 11:06 AM

I have both breeding caves going full steam, but cant seem to get a gold. 20 and 24 hour fails across the board!
Old 07-18-2012, 01:10 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtail2010 View Post
Waah ...my "Gold" was a Rainbow. That was Chrome/Scorch (I think).
I feel your pain Foxy and Araziza. My Rainbow is displayed today... only to be replaced by 2 forges (one being a mistake I made by putting Fire and Metal when I wanted to put Willow but still)!! Ahh!!

Funny thing is that I blanked out when I tried Brass and Flower and got the 39 hour timer a few minutes ago. I actually went to the sandbox thinking, "It's not Moon or Sun since it didn't have the cold element, so maybe Rainbow?" Figures that when I forget about getting it, it will just pop up in my face. BS really knows how to taunt me.

Good luck to those still trying! I know how frustrating it is getting those long hour fails... well, fails in general, but don't give up!
Old 07-18-2012, 03:23 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Hey everyone! hows everyone's conquest going for these new dragons. i had a question and i believe this could be a stroke a pure luck but on my first try i put in brass/firefly and got a 48 hour timer. Does this mean i got a gold on my first try? or could this also be a rainbow/sun/moon? Thanks and good luck!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:48 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by himpu View Post
Hey everyone! hows everyone's conquest going for these new dragons. i had a question and i believe this could be a stroke a pure luck but on my first try i put in brass/firefly and got a 48 hour timer. Does this mean i got a gold on my first try? or could this also be a rainbow/sun/moon? Thanks and good luck!
Could be any of the above. But let's hope for your Gold!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:21 PM
iPad

I was really desperate to get a gold before the start of next month, so that trying for it won't interfere with trying for the next gem dragon. I finally made it; now, just hoping there aren't TOO many limited releases next month! It's almost stressful having so many at once! :-D
Old 07-18-2012, 07:16 PM
iPad 2

I too just got a 48 timer with Brass and Firefly... Hoping it's Gold and not Rainbow ( did I really say that about rainbow!)
Old 07-18-2012, 07:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Congrats on the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeneez View Post
I too just got a 48 timer with Brass and Firefly... Hoping it's Gold and not Rainbow ( did I really say that about rainbow!)
Congrats everyone getting 48 hour with Brass an Firefly. 48 hours with this combo is Gold. Rainbow requires 4 different elements, this one only has three, Fire, Metal and Lightning. Sun and Moon are only possible if the breeding combination contains Lightning and Cold.
Happy Breeding!
Old 07-18-2012, 08:47 PM

Default 48 hour

Chrome and Scorch = 48 hour timer! Rainbow.