★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

11-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ebbnflow~ View Post
[img]
Just wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Picture is from my 7th island -- enhanced with time-lapse photography (just kidding).
WOW! That is some serious DV artwork!
I didn't get it at first, but we don't do Tanksgiving in Sweden so... Maybe I'm forgiven?
(Yes, I know it's a turkey)
Nice work!
11-19-2012, 12:10 AM
Quote:

Just wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Picture is from my 7th island -- enhanced with time-lapse photography (just kidding).
Wow that is nice! You are so artistic. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

11-19-2012, 04:59 AM
Awesome job. Well done!

Icon is a window to game's soul...
11-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Quote:

Nice artwork And Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
11-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Awesome job Ebbnflow

The Great Turkey Island - thanks for sharing Ebbnflow! We do have so many blessings to be thankful for - thanks Forum friends!!

Last edited by TexasTed; 11-19-2012 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Removed Bad Piggies reference
11-19-2012, 03:44 PM
great job on the island ~ebb! and happy Thanksgiving to you and every one here.

also thank you BF for this great game!

11-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha65 View Post
WOW! That is some serious DV artwork!
I didn't get it at first, but we don't do Tanksgiving in Sweden so... Maybe I'm forgiven?
(Yes, I know it's a turkey)
Nice work!
We don't here in Oz either, but very clever and well done Ebbnflow
I had to look twice too....so used to Eugekavas clever dragon designs

Regarding smoke dragon......
Got one first time with blazing/bone...second one took three more goes but have that cooking now, also with blazing/bone. Got this combo off DV wiki forum as quiet a few were getting theirs first time with it.
How is everyone else going with theirs?

Last edited by girlpower; 11-19-2012 at 05:34 PM.
11-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
We don't here in Oz either, but very clever and well done Ebbnflow
I had to look twice too....so used to Eugekavas clever dragon designs

Got one first time with blazing/bone...second one took three more goes but have that cooking now, also with blazing/bone. Got this combo off DV wiki forum as quiet a few were getting theirs first time with it.
Every time I try to breed anything lately, DV crashes. I noticed it happening more than usual since Smoke was released. I'm glad it's not limited. I'll get a new device near the end of December for my birthday, but it's a long time...

Last edited by ButterflyFan; 11-19-2012 at 06:43 PM.
11-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlpower View Post
Thanks. Been using Blazing/Cold as suggested by the Sandbox. Got my first Smoke on my second try but have had nothing but fails since. After reading this I tried Blazing/Bone and got another Smoke on the first try. This will be my display egg.
11-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Got both mine with air fire, now got the display egg cooking going for gold shrines , gold oly and seasonal while waiting for the next new dragon