Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 01-17-2013, 05:29 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMELESS View Post
Congrats I have a question jazbodooley are you still playing pet hotel because mine has had loading issues forever and I lost all my stuff and they can not put it Back. I love that game but would have to start over and that's alot of money. I am sorry DV friends. I love Dragonvale too and play everyday and wish they would give us another island.forgive for asking here Good luck on the new dragon.
Hi timeless! Yes, I must confess! I do still play pet hotel and I seem to be one of the fortunate ones that hasn't had too many problems (fingers crossed!) I'm level 60 something and have 464 rooms I've read the forums and a lot of people seem to have loading issues, pets kicked out of party rooms, losing friends etc I'm sorry that you're one of those unlucky ones, I really like the game. I think I would be tempted to start again if I lost my hotel........

Sorry for high jacking the DV forum! I'll stop now

By the way, just got my garnet egg for display so can relax now!!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 07:24 AM

Man, having trouble getting my second Solstice. 0 for 5 with solstice + equinox. Doesn't seem to be the 50% sandbox shows.

However, while I got a sun/moon fail on EBI going for hail, I then got back to back hails from the cave!
Old 01-18-2013, 08:40 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I need to redecorate/rearrange in the worst way. I just had to plop a Cold Habitat in the middle of my shrine/junk island to make room for Hail. Who has the time? It would be easier if I were starting off with a blank island. But shuffling everything around already packed islands without selling everything off takes too much time and effort. It doesn't help that I have one island dedicated to nothing but eggs.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 AM
iPad 2

Got both Hail with cold+lighting....after a sun fail

I know this is a horrid thing to say...but I'm hoping for no epics in the next 2 weeks.
I'll be aboard ship with no wifi connection. I haven't missed a dragon yet since this game came online, and I'll be heartbroken if I do. I shall be going thru Dragonvale withdrawal till Feb 2.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:26 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeneez View Post
Got both Hail with cold+lighting....after a sun fail

I know this is a horrid thing to say...but I'm hoping for no epics in the next 2 weeks.
I'll be aboard ship with no wifi connection. I haven't missed a dragon yet since this game came online, and I'll be heartbroken if I do. I shall be going thru Dragonvale withdrawal till Feb 2.
I got both of my Hails with Firefly/Storm with a 48 hr in the middle.

Not sure what limited dragon will be next, nothing special that I can think of until Feb. 14. Hoping for another island (even though loading time is already slow) and an Epic Shrine. Just did a recap of Epics and I have 76. Probably need to sell some but can't bring myself to do it .
Old 01-18-2013, 01:49 PM

I finally got my second Solstice, now to try for a second Gold Olympus... The first one only took 3 months...
Old 01-18-2013, 02:52 PM
iPhone 4

Sorry guys but I am going to hijack the thread also for a few words

I know some of you play Breaktime games and I was just reading their support site and they announced that there would be no new items in PP, SS, DD. But the big news if I understood correctly is that the servers used for these games will stop supporting the games sometime in April/May (the game will not load, not sure about this or if there will just not be any customer support ??) Just a heads up.

Ok, back to my favorite game Dragonvale.

Last edited by dean288367; 01-18-2013 at 06:25 PM..
Old 01-18-2013, 03:23 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hello every one.

Finally got my second garnet. Also got my first hail and glacier, now i just need the platinum and gold oly. Might try in the cave to get a third garnet to make it a baby with the fountain.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:27 PM

I am sorry I would like to say for those that play pocket gem games Tap zoo and hotel have loading issues, They are not supporting all of there games so becareful.I am done with them they take as much money as they can and they do not back up there games,If you play there games be sure they are still supporting it .I am sorry Dragonvale back to my favorite game that always works.Forgive me Guys.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMELESS View Post
I am sorry I would like to say for those that play pocket gem games Tap zoo and hotel have loading issues, They are not supporting all of there games so becareful.I am done with them they take as much money as they can and they do not back up there games,If you play there games be sure they are still supporting it .I am sorry Dragonvale back to my favorite game that always works.Forgive me Guys.
Careful with Glu games too. They do not back up their games also. My wife played Lil Kingdom, she spent money getting some gems and had around 80 floors and lost every thing.