★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Max Muthig
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: ThinkIn Blocks is a simple puzzle game in which you have to make all blocks on the board disappear. Blocks leave the board if there are three or more blocks with the same color in a row (vertical and/or horizontal). You can move a block to an empty space or swap two blocks in the same row by dragging them. Blocks will fall till they hit the ground.

* 14400 levels
- 1200 very easy levels (1 move)
- 6800 easy levels (2 moves)
- 4700 medium levels (3 moves)
- 1600 hard levels (4 moves)
- 100 extreme levels (5 moves)
* Show solution feature to help you if you get stuck.
* Listen to your own music while playing

Max Muthig's comments:

I just released my first game, hope you like it!
If anyone of you solves all of these challenging puzzles, I will release an update with new ones
Do you like the soundtrack? You can download it here for free: http://muthig.net

09-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Gameplay video

I just added a Youtube Gameplay video! I hope you like it
09-23-2011, 01:16 PM
I downloaded ThinkIn Blocks because of the nice and uncluttered interface. (You even posted real screenshots, instead of adding annoying stuff to make it seem "interesting". Yay!)

The game mechanics are explained in a few words and there is nothing to learn or remember. All you have to do is think. The easy difficulty is so easy that even a little kid can solve those puzzles, while the extreme difficulty seems indeed quite extreme. With three difficulties in between it means that there is something for everyone.

ThinkIn Blocks isn't an exciting game, but it is solid and delivers exactly what I expected. Sometimes I just have the urge to solve these type of puzzles. At least it's a cheap urge to satisfy, especially with so much content.
09-24-2011, 01:16 PM

Thanks for your short review JML!

You're right, extreme is nearly not solvable without trial & error. I like best the medium levels, since one can still solve them without just trying out.
I hope you'll have much fun with it

It's really nice to read your feedback - Getting to know what others think about my game. I'm looking forward to reading more feedback of touchArcade's members!