★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You're a wizard wannabe, exiled from town after a magical mishap. Use the power of an ancient magic book to summon an Elemite army and rain vengeance down upon your enemies!

"The beauty of Elemites is that there are tons of different ways to play." ~Touch Arcade review

"It is really easy to get into the groove of summoning minions, augmenting them with spells, and laying waste to the country side." ~148Apps.com review

- Hours of fast-paced Scrolling Action gameplay
- Summon hulking minions called Elemites with simple touch controls
- Enhance the Elemites' power with arcane spells!
- Battle your foes and inflict massive destruction!
- Master new, more powerful incantations as your army marches across the land!

arta's comments:

09-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
looks interesting!

Full game unlock is 99 cents... might end up buying this one... =oD

Glad a lot of companies are doing this... instead of splitting up between lite and full... then having gamers need to re-play what they played in the lite version...

guess we'll see how it plays. =oD

09-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.

Special Note:

While i did really enjoy playing the Game so far there are still a few flaws in the Game (Gameplay, Graphic,...) but since those are obvious i am sure that the Developer will fix those in no Time.

Last edited by Sanuku; 09-20-2011 at 03:52 AM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added.
09-19-2011, 07:41 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Thanks for the vid, Sanuku!

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
09-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Hey Sanuku, thanks for adding your gameplay video to YouTube! We are definitely aware of the graphic issues (especially on retina devices) and are hard at work getting them fixed for our first update Glad you're enjoying the game!

More about our games: Metaversal Studios | Twitter | Facebook
09-20-2011, 06:20 PM
This actually looks pretty good. Going to check it out after seeing it on the frontpage.

Edit: Not going to lie, this is fun as hell. Probably going to grab the iAP.

Edit: Meh, it got boring way too fast. Couldn't bring myself to play another level after the first five.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 09-21-2011 at 12:24 AM.
09-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Something wrong?

Playing on stage and has already cleared, you get the magic goes out or open routes
Or disappear.