★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Com2uS] Jump for JOJO’s life! “Escape the Ape” will be released soon.

09-20-2011, 03:11 AM
[Com2uS] Jump for JOJO’s life! “Escape the Ape” will be released soon.

Escape the Ape will be officially released very soon. Before that, learn all about the game by reading the preview below and don't miss a chance to win exciting Com2uS games.(Click here)
Thank you for your support in advance

“Escape the Ape”

A chimp named JOJO searches for legendary jewel and almost obtains it in his hands in the illusory forest. However, the statue of ape is awakened to protect his jewel! Help JOJO to Escape the Ape by tapping on the screen making him jump higher.

It’s really easy and simple to play Escape the Ape. Just draw a tumpline at jumping spot where JOJO falls from the tree. If JOJO falls, the game is over so keep drawing tumpline to save JOJO.
You will see a diverse range of items while playing the game. Collect jewels to upgrade items and fill up the cup placed on the bottom right by collecting banana. When you tab the cup, JOJO will bounce up even farther away.

The graphic is well polished and JOJO, the main character of the game, is so cute like all Com2uS’ games. I guarantee that you will definitely love the graphic especially if you have enjoyed playing other Com2uS’ games such as MiniGame Paradise, Puzzle Family and Tiny Farm.

Jump for JOJO’s life! Escape the Ape is so much addictive even though it is so easy to play. The more you play the game, the more items and beautiful background images will appear. Just a few weeks left until it is officially released so stay tuned for the contest that will be thrown soon

Why is Jojo running away from gorilla? watch this video for answer.

Youtube link | Pop Up

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum

Last edited by com2us; 09-21-2011 at 03:22 AM.
09-20-2011, 03:34 AM
Wow looks good! How soon is soon? As in this week?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

09-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Find a video on youtube:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
09-20-2011, 10:21 PM
From the video, com2us says the game is coming on 22nd Spt. Tomorrow!!!

09-21-2011, 12:51 AM
If you fall, you die in gorilla’s hands! So, jump!

If you fall, you die in gorilla’s hands! So, jump!
Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape is coming on iTunes store on Sept. 22nd, 2011 with the mega epic new release event!

Why is Jojo running away from gorilla? watch this video for answer.

Youtube link | Pop Up

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum

Last edited by com2us; 09-21-2011 at 03:23 AM.
09-21-2011, 01:15 AM
The answer:3#

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
09-21-2011, 03:17 AM
The answer is #3: JOJO tried to steal the gorilla's precious jewel!

09-22-2011, 02:00 AM

Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape is now live!!

Click to download
: http://bit.ly/nr4jXH

09-22-2011, 02:01 AM
looks cool

Proud Member Of The Beta Tester Alliance
Tester Of: Age Of Monsters, Pixel Fighters, Infinity Cubed Ninja Pong Mafia Wars Bullet Time Legendary Outlaw Crafted Park EXP Dont run with a plasma sword supersonic
09-27-2011, 12:13 AM
This game has been released.

The "Escape The Ape" thread is here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...hreadid=107898

řƹȡ1