★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Aandh
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.3 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Chickei eggi is all about chicken and eggs.

This game need thinking in different ways to find the right solution to get eggs into the hole in a limited time.

you should think and try to find solution very fast before time finished. there are 20 levels, each level have a specific time and score to reach.

Hen lays eggs rapidly, you should find an appropriate direction for eggs to go with to finally enter to the hole.

wood stripes are made as barriers.
Wood prevent eggs from reaching the hole easily
So there is an extra movable wood strips help eggs reaching quickly.

You have to use wood strips in an intelligent way to help eggs moving easily..

if you are interesting in this game , and you want me to put your name or your country name in next update, please rate and put a comment or contact me on my twitter account:

www.twitter.com/aandhios

Fahad's comments:
hey all ,

I'm back again with my socend game realeased on AppStore

it is called Chickei Eggi

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chickie-eggi/id465197072?l=ar&ls=1&mt=8

This game need thinking in different ways to find the right solution to get eggs into the hole in a limited time.

you should think and try to find solution very fast before time finished. there are 20 levels, each level have a specific time and score to reach.

Hen lays eggs rapidly, you should find an appropriate direction for eggs to go with to finally enter to the hole.

wood stripes are made as barriers.
Wood prevent eggs from reaching the hole easily
So there is an extra movable wood strips help eggs reaching quickly.

You have to use wood strips in an intelligent way to help eggs moving easily..

if you are interesting in this game , and you want me to put your name or your country name in next update. just comment here or in AppStore

I hope you like it
09-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
oooh why?
09-21-2011, 07:04 AM
I'll answer why:
- The graphics need a lot of work, outside of the actual chicken everything looks quite low quality (like it was copied from elsewhere) - especially the wood, which doesn't fit with the visual style at all.
- A trailer of some sort showing gameplay would be nice. If the gameplay is better than the graphics there's no way of knowing right now.
- You keep changing the title from Chickei to Chickie
- 20 levels isn't a lot of content in the .99 cents physics puzzler market

Apologies if I seem blunt but I think it's fair and constructive criticism.