Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-28-2012, 11:01 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Send a message via MSN to JayuZmaN Send a message via Yahoo to JayuZmaN

why no achievements update in gamecenter ?
please don't make achievements inside the game... gamecenter please...
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 PM
iPhone (Original), iOS 1.x

Disney games are pretty good I am really enjoying it
Old 06-29-2012, 02:10 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayuZmaN View Post
why no achievements update in gamecenter ?
please don't make achievements inside the game... gamecenter please...
Creature Feep claim that they have run out of Game Center points to use for GC achievements, so have stopped using them (which isn't true as the current total is 870, leaving 130 remaining for the maximum 1000).

Personally, I think they should do what FDG do with Cover Orange and start giving out 0 point achievements once the full 1000 quota is used up because, quite apart from anything else, achievements show to your GC friends that you've completed certain aspects of the game (Tri-ducked all levels etc). In some cases, that's more important than the point value itself.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
I agree. It's actually $2.99, but still paying more than .99 for 100 of the exact same original levels is too steep. ...
Even at 99 cents, I don't see the appeal of paying again to play the exact same levels, with only slightly different ducks. I'd rather go spend my 99 cents on a new game or new content, not the same old thing with bells instead of whistles.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

New Mystery Duck IAP (200 Levels) is now $.99. I don't know if this is permanent or a temporary sale.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:00 PM

The game is great, but the interface (menu designs) is absolutely terrible. It's difficult to even find the button to start a specific level because all the menus are interwoven and there are so many links available. In iTunes it lists there are a few DLCs, well where are they? How do I access the "cranky" levels? How come the levels with the weird looking duck as the symbol are unlocked even though I merely played 4-5 levels in the "swampy" section? Why does tapping on the duck levels open up swampy's levels?? And what exactly are those shampoo things that you can discover in certain levels? No explanation given for these.
I really like the Cut the Rope interface. Super simple, clean and easy to navigate. All you need to do is tap on a box and it opens up the levels available, unlike Where's my Water.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:25 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
The game is great, but the interface (menu designs) is absolutely terrible. It's difficult to even find the button to start a specific level because all the menus are interwoven and there are so many links available.
When you start the game you can scroll up or down to select the episode you want to play.

Quote:
In iTunes it lists there are a few DLCs, well where are they? How do I access the "cranky" levels?
Again, each episode has a name, which is displayed. You can click one of the symbols to purchase the DLC.

Quote:
How come the levels with the weird looking duck as the symbol are unlocked even though I merely played 4-5 levels in the "swampy" section? Why does tapping on the duck levels open up swampy's levels??
That is part of the Mystery Duck DLC, it adds new ducks to Swampy's Story levels.

Quote:
And what exactly are those shampoo things that you can discover in certain levels? No explanation given for these.
Those are bonus levels, find enough of the items and you get another level. (Pretty sure it states "Collection" on the bottom of the level select screen for Swampy)

Quote:
I really like the Cut the Rope interface. Super simple, clean and easy to navigate. All you need to do is tap on a box and it opens up the levels available, unlike Where's my Water.
That is YOUR preference. It used to be like that, but they have added so much MORE content than Cut the Rope, that they had to change the layout of it.

Hope this helped/
Old 07-16-2012, 03:29 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ninja View Post
That is YOUR preference. It used to be like that, but they have added so much MORE content than Cut the Rope, that they had to change the layout of it.
No they haven't. Cut the Rope and this have about the same number of levels. What they've done is group them differently. I have to agree that the menu system now gets in the way of playing this game, especially if you experience frequent crashes (darned low memory iPod Touches!).

Now it's press the icon to start the game, which leads you to the first menu, where you press the play button, which leads you to the second menu level, where you select which game-grouping you'd like to play, which leads you to a third menu, where you select the level-grouping you'd like to play, which leads you to a fourth menu where you select the actual level you'd like to play. Phew! My fingers are tired already!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:02 PM

This is a fantastic game. Can't get enough of these goofy water games.. Here's hoping for another 100 new levels.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:09 AM

Does anyone know how to get all 3 stars on level 3-6 "interruption"? That level is RIDICULOUSLY frustrating, I seriously have never played a puzzle level this hard before. I watched at least 5 walkthroughs, none of them work, and I've tried the level at least 50 times now. One of these always happen, it's getting extremely annoying:
- Water touches a single droplet of purple in the right split near the aligator and ruins everything
- Water touches the tip of that lichen and ruins everything
- Not enough water gets to the 3rd duck, I have no idea how to angle the tunnel so that the water can get to the duck, because unless I'm mistaken water does not flow against the forces of gravity (upwards), especially since there's another tunnel going right needed to get rid of the purple liquid and not enough water flows left to push the water up