★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 3D squad
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 23.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fast paced arcade space game - fight choosing among 3 different races, each one having it's own unique advantages and weaknesses. Find the strategy that fits you best and complete all missions. Rule the galactic highscore rankings.

------------------------------

The Universe is in an extreme crisis. The ultimate war is inevitable.

Decades have passed since The Confederation hunted down and supposedly destroyed the entire hungry for violence army of G.R.U. - Galactic Radioactive Union - eliminating them as a threat for the global peace. A stupid and naive assumption, born by the military superiority of their Battleship and Battlecruiser ships - heavy class spaceships armed with long range missiles - dominating the battlefield when fighting G.R.U. forces.

Decades of peace and freedom - simple words never spoken during the so called Eternity Wars. Decades until death arises once again in the shape of an ancient race of warriors, thirsty for another episode of carnage. The king of Kaast' Arghs - Children of the Sun - wants to achieve the goal of his ancestors - total domination over the Universe. Masters of light, these heroes equip their spaceships with advanced combat lasers - demolishing missiles in the air. Their elite spaceship Blozzr - "Bringer of Light" - brings the Confederation to it's knees.

Fate smiles upon the devastated Confederation - G.R.U. survived after the last battle, finding refuge in a tiny planet, redesigning and improving their nuclear beams weaponry - something that can't be stopped by the Children's laser-beams technology. Quickly their monster the Exterminator wins the nickname "Blozzr buster".

Nobody is safe now. Each race is a predator, and each race is a pray - at the beginning you will easily slash the race which has disadvantages in a battle against you, but at some point you will have to face your predators, seeking the prize of being the king of the Universe.

-------------------------------

- 3 unique races
- 3 unique weapon types
- 21 unique spaceships
- 48 missions

3dsquad's comments:
Hi there! Finally our second game is live on App Store! Check out Space Game HD:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/space-game-hd/id464578714?ls=1&mt=8

This is iPad-only, spaceship strategy battle game. You can choose among 3 different races, each with it's own spaceship models. There are 3 weapon types in the game and 16 missions for each race, with gradually increasing difficulty from easy to insane
09-21-2011, 04:01 PM

Looks pretty interesting, a castle defense style game with spaceships.
09-21-2011, 04:31 PM
A free primary school level English lesson about a selection of possessive pronouns for you:

Correct: his, hers, its.
Incorrect: hi's, her's, it's.

It's = it is.

Also, as a free bonus:
pray = religious thingy
prey = what predators eat

Such mistakes don't bode well for the quality of the app, IMO.
09-22-2011, 11:34 AM
@HLW: thanks for the grammar input, but it's not very important because we're gamers here, not grammar-freaks English is not my primary language and what you see above is my best shot. If you want to check out the actual game quality, let me know and I'll send you a promo code.

@everybody else: PM or post here, and I'll send you promo codes