★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Stinger Games seem to have avoided the spilt drinks and slip ups and built a Foosball games for the ages.... Stinger Foosball League captures the feel of a Foosball table perfectly." - PocketGamer.co.uk

"a fantastic foosball game... Stinger Foosball League is a solid 4 [star] thats the next best thing to owning a table." - AppSmile.com

Stinger Foosball League - Redefine the foosball app.
From developer of Stinger Table Hockey, #1 Paid App in Canada

Stinger Foosball League
* Fully customizable game to suite your desires.
* Universal App that will work on all iOS devices: iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
* Foosball anytime, anywhere.
* 52 international teams from around the world.
* Create and customize your own teams.
* Rocking soundtrack.

Fully Configurable
* Choose from four different control methods...
* Auto Kick for novice and casual players wanting easy gameplay.
* One Touch for intermediate players to kick for themselves.
* Dual Touch for advanced players wanting full control.
* Tilt for hands-free gameplay.
* 4 difficulty levels: easy, medium, hard and extreme.
* Customizable camera to see the game the way you want.
* In tight to see all the action up close.
* Bird's eye to see the whole game at once.
* Innovative tilt detection automatically moves the camera up & down makes you feel like your playing at a real foosball table.
* Manual or automatic goalie control.

* Play against rival nations and teams in a fully customizable tournament.

* Wifi and Bluetooth modes to play against a friend.
* Splitscreen to play against a friend. (iPad only)

Four Mini-Games
* Penalty Goalie to be stop the opposition from scoring.
* Penalty Shot to be beat the goalie on a free kick.
* Hardest Shot to work on your shot speed.
* Striker, score as many goals as you can in 60 seconds.

* OpenFeint and Game Center compatible.
* Leaderboards to compete against friends and people around the world.
* Achievements to reward your Foosball skills.

nullterm's comments:

Ghana vs Uruguay - showing off the final arena lighting

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Slim on promo codes at the moment at release trying to drum up media attention, but here's 3 to kick things off for forum members.

Enjoy! And please post your thoughts/review on the game.

09-21-2011, 05:36 PM
I snagged PJEFY6PA346Y. I'll try to play it and post some impressions soon

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
09-21-2011, 05:37 PM
P4LWTK9WEWN9 taken...

thanks a lot!
09-21-2011, 05:46 PM
love me some foosball.
hopefully the controls are as slick and smooth as the game looks

Last edited by Red1; 09-21-2011 at 06:52 PM.
09-21-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty bare in the code dept at the moment, but will have more to share with the first update (hopefully later this week or early next).

As far as controls, I spent alot of time trying to get them right and there's alot of options to cater to different users... and making sure that they felt right individually.

Most people (kids and casual) prefer the Auto Kick. I usually play with One Touch (more control for passes) or Tilt (finger free hybrid of Auto Kick). More hardcore foos types like the Dual Touch so they can control two separate sticks differently for more trick plays like deflections and one timers.
09-26-2011, 09:36 PM
More codes! Please leave a review or some stars if you get the chance. That'd be a big help to an independent, one man game developer such as myself.

Enjoy the game!
09-26-2011, 09:47 PM

Will write a full length review. Comparisons with Illusion Lab's Foosball will be made.
09-26-2011, 10:05 PM
Took 9736TJ9JY4TA. I'll be sure to at minimum give you a quicky rating as far as the app store goes (and some more of my opinion here/in a review)Thanks for the code!

I don't want a signature.
09-26-2011, 10:48 PM
Okay, just took some time to play with it a bit and....it's great! The execution on pretty much everything (a couple minor things i'll get to later) was stunning. To me, I found the camera perfect, moving with the ball and showing you just enough (e.g. it lets you see everything you need without tiny graphics). The controls were good, as far as I could tell (i was using the most basic controls so I can't really say much there, but they worked solidly). And I found it pretty fun. I haven't tried any other foosball game for my itouch, but this one was great as far as I could tell. It has tournaments, seasons (i think that goes with tournaments, not completely sure with seasons) single matches and local multiplayer with lots of choices. Short: it's pretty sweet. Hopefully online multiplayer would be added later (because that'd be plain awesome). At first I was just about to say i didn't really like the goalie but then I figured I'd check the early options and there's a manual switch for it! Lol, I honestly really liked the game. Lots of fun to me. Now to go write a quick five star review on iTunes .

I don't want a signature.