★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play Panda Picnic with your friends, anytime, anywhere.

With the help of Petey the Panda collect the juicy colorful fruit before your opponent does. Strategize and spin the slot machine to gather different fruit to slingshot from your plate and ultimately help you win the game. Earn coins by performing well in the game. Extra coins = extra spins. Be the first of your friends to fill your shopping list.

Simple and Addictive Features:

- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Turn-based design lets you play with multiple players as well as random opponents
- Option to connect with your Facebook friends
- Stay in touch with your opponents with in-game chatting
- Push notifications lets you know when it's your turn to gather fruit
- Games will auto resign after 5 days of inactivity, keeping your games list fresh.
- While your friends take their time making moves, you can enjoy a casual game against the Panda.
09-21-2011, 08:04 PM
I've been beta testing this game for months, and I still play it every day (which doesn't happen with most games I beta test). Basically, Panda Picnic is kinda like a multiplayer turn-based version snood. It's super polished, the art is beautiful, and it plays very well. I've had a lot of fun playing against all of the other beta testers and I'm looking forward to having more people to play against!

-Keith

09-21-2011, 11:13 PM
I've been playing Panda Picnic as a beta tester too & totally love it. It's super easy to pick up, but as you get better you come up with sneaky ways to beat the dude you're playing. Gorgeous game & free to download...get it!
09-21-2011, 11:34 PM
The game is great indeed. It requires a Facebook account though. It'd would be a lot better with GC.

How much cost a spin? Thanks.

BTW, a simple statistics, like winnings/losses, would be great.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

Last edited by Carlos-Sz; 09-21-2011 at 11:37 PM.
09-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Spins are 15 coins. You earn plenty during normal play that you don't really ever need to buy any. Sometimes you spin combos that also let you win a lot of coins, which is cool.

Doesn't everyone have FB these days? I didn't really think that was an issue.
09-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshep View Post
Spins are 15 coins. You earn plenty during normal play that you don't really ever need to buy any. Sometimes you spin combos that also let you win a lot of coins, which is cool.

Doesn't everyone have FB these days? I didn't really think that was an issue.
I have FB but don't use it. GC is for games and thus fits way better, well, for iOS games.

09-21-2011, 11:42 PM
We are adding in GameCenter Matching for iOS 5. If you don't want to play FB friends, you can queue up for Random Match.
09-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjest View Post
We are adding in GameCenter Matching for iOS 5. If you don't want to play FB friends, you can queue up for Random Match.
I think the game made me login to Facebook when I tried a random match, that's why I wrote FB is a requirement. I'll try in my other device later.

BTW, any chance to add statistics? Thanks.

09-22-2011, 12:14 AM
Awesome request. Other than Wins and Losses, what would you like to see?
09-22-2011, 12:17 AM
Really great game, I love the play mechanics and being able to play multiple games at one.