★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: [Com2uS] If you fall, you die. Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape!!

09-22-2011, 01:51 AM
[Com2uS] If you fall, you die. Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape!!

Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape is now live!!

Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape is now available on the App Store and we dropped the price to $0.99 for a limited time to celebrate its release!!

We would like to hear your opinions, suggestions and anything that could be helpful to improve our game, Escape the Ape. Leave a comment here to receive promocodes of the game and please give us your feedback

We will give out 10 promocodes on 28th September. Thank you for your suggestions in advance

Click to download
: http://bit.ly/nr4jXH

Why is Jojo running away from gorilla? watch this video for answer.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Click to see a review and screenshots of the game

If you fall, you die. Wanna live? Then, jump!!
JoJo, a chimp that runs from a gigantic ape, climbs up trees to get away.
Jump up high with speed and other moves in
Escape the Ape !!

JoJo the monkey is off on a treasure hunt to search for the legendary jewel in the tropical jungle.
Finally, he gets his hands on the jewel...but an enormous gorilla statue that protects it comes to life!!
Help JoJo escape this humongous ape by jumping up the trees.

Simply draw a line to create a trampoline that bounces JoJo up to the top.
Go up as high as you can while you snag jewels and bananas. But, be careful! Try to avoid rotten bananas and other obstacles!

FEATURES!
*** Trampolines you can Draw ***
Unlike other games that have a foothold to jump on, you can simply draw a line to create a jumping spot in Escape the Ape.
Draw a line below JoJo at a desired angle and position. Sometimes, you might need to draw lines beforehand to support this chimp.

*** Combo Jumps ***
Create a trampoline for JoJo at just the right place to get a Super~ Combo Jump!

*** Banana Jumps ***
Quench your thirst for banana juice. Fill up your glass by getting bananas and bounce up even farther away when you're in trouble!

*** Jewel Collections and Upgrades ***
Collect jewels and upgrade your items to reach the top!

*** Rankings and Challenges ***
Compete with your friends and participate in other diverse challenges!

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum

Last edited by com2us; 09-26-2011 at 09:16 PM.
09-22-2011, 02:46 AM
The girl's voice in the video is cute Yes i know.. totally off topic haha

09-22-2011, 03:16 AM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
09-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Sale :)

Epic jumping game, Escape the Ape is now available on the App Store and we dropped the price to $0.99 for limited time to celebrate its release!!

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum
09-22-2011, 08:26 AM
Hmmm I might get this game, it looks somehow interesting...
09-22-2011, 09:44 AM
nice game, cute graphics, easy to learn.
a little too chaotic - couldn't really focus on much other than drawing a successful jumping pad; had to ignore the scenery and the bonuses to survive the longest. of course that could be part of the challenge.
maybe I missed it but some sort of tutorial would be nice? you kinda have to find out everything out on your own. For example, I still don't know what the genie lamp is for or how the combo bonus works.
I also accidentally pressed the banana boost way too many times trying to draw the rope.

Overall I like it, it is fun to play.
Good luck
09-26-2011, 04:37 AM
We will give out 10 promocodes.

Escape the Ape

We would like to hear your opinions, suggestions and anything that could be helpful to improve our game, Escape the Ape. Leave a comment here to receive promocodes of the game and please give us your feedback

We will give out 10 promocodes on 28th September. Thank you for your suggestions in advance

Last edited by com2us; 09-26-2011 at 09:10 PM.
09-26-2011, 04:48 AM
Good game

Overall I like it, it is fun to play.
Good luck
09-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Looks very polished and it reminds me a little bit on Parachute Ninja
I've seen the trailer, do i have to draw the swinging ropes?

Edit: I've read the description, you have to draw the trampolines in the right moment, cool idea

Last edited by speed4mee; 09-26-2011 at 05:10 AM.
09-26-2011, 07:53 AM
Graphics are clean and bright, monkey is adorable and fun, gameplay is simple and engaging. Looks like a homerun! Hope I get to try it!

PS Only game in the App Store with Banana Jumps! (I checked!) That's gotta make it awesome!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

Last edited by CygnetSeven; 09-26-2011 at 09:27 PM.