★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Clusterball Arcade on Sale!!

11-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Clusterball Arcade on Sale!!

its $6.99

Anythoughts on it?
11-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Should I get this one or SciFly?

11-10-2008, 12:20 PM
How much money do you have to spend?

I love Sci-Fly, and I am currently beta testing the 1.03 version which is a few updates away, but the current version is great. Play through and unlock ships and planets with credits earned from the matches/missions.

Clusterball Arcade is great fun and I just picked it up last night, and am loving this one a lot! The single con to this game I think is the lack of saving after levels or something to that effect.

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
11-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkei View Post
Should I get this one or SciFly?
For the money, I think you get more with Scifly. Clusterball is a great game, but having to start from the first level every time is a drawback. It does auto save, but when you lose you have to start over. It's still worth getting though.

Scifly is a great price and it's a lot of fun. Once everything is unlocked, which won't take long, it loses some of it's appeal. Also, the Scifly dev seems a lot more interested in updating his game than the Clusterball people.

Both are worth buying. I hope that helps.
11-11-2008, 02:55 AM
Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelsh View Post
How much money do you have to spend?
As least as possible for the best flying games. But not Venger, not X-Plane, heheh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
Clusterball is a great game, but having to start from the first level every time is a drawback. It does auto save, but when you lose you have to start over. It's still worth getting though.
That's enough reason for me to avoid Clusterball now.
11-11-2008, 08:58 AM
$7 is still too steep

I played this on my buddy's iphone. It's a pretty game and a lot of fun; however, I've spent enough money and time on iphone games to intuitively know how expensive they should be and how long I would play it, should I purchase Cluster.

If the developer dropped the price to $3, he would make some Trism money. But $7 is just too high.
11-20-2008, 03:51 AM
Now $ 4.99

But why no more updates