★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** For FREE for a limited time!!! ***

Check also our new HD game: Smelly Cat
http://itunes.apple.com/app/smelly-cat-best-puzzle-slingshot/id460974931?mt=8

Undead Attack Pinball HD is super fun and unique pinball!

Awesome features include:
+ Intuitive addicting pinball game play: easy to learn, hard to master!
+ 3 different pinball machines
+ Live elements!
+ Several accessories to boost your game experience!

Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/mobjoy

Mob.Gamer's comments:
Mobjoy is a new mobile games company from Brazil, focused on developing casual games. We are based in the Sao Paulo Area (Brazil). We have just tuned one of our iPad games, Undead Attack HD, FREE for a limited time.

Tired of fighting the undead hordes with the usual tools of destruction? That old rusted chainsaw isn't "cutting it" anymore? So get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack HD. Yes you read it right, it's a pinball and it has undead monsters! Run over the hordes of evil with two types of special undead purging balls, use the scenery and the iPad accelerometer to your advantage and defend the gate at any cost!

With 3 beautifully rendered 3D tables and two enthralling gameplay modes Undead Attack HD mixes two successful types of games(pinball and gate defense) to offer a great experience for both casual and invested players, exploring the iPhone unique capabilities to give you new weapons in the fight against the hordes of evil, check out it's features:

- Real-time 3D tables and balls.
- Unique music and sound effects.
- Great physics simulation.
- 3 different tables.
- 2 types of balls.
- Campaign and Survival mode.
- 5 different types of enemies with unique behaviors.
- Up to 50 enemies in the screen at the same time.
- Use of accelerometer for ball control (spiked ball).
- Use of shake movement to drop the enemies.
- Unusual weapon to catch the enemies at the gate by surprise.
- Store with upgrades that help in the fight.
- Dynamic tables with various secrets for you to find out.

09-22-2011, 05:44 PM
This is an awesome pinball game. With Zombies! And it's free!! Download it NOW!!!

09-22-2011, 06:28 PM
This absolutely blew me away with its originality, fun, and polish! Who would have thought that you could blend castle defense with pinball?!?

Took me completely by surprise.
09-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Definitely a nice surprise and a steal considering it's FREE!

Gameloft Live/OpenFeint/AGON/Plus+/iTunes Reviewer: Revlisoft / GameCenter: SilverDragon / Favs: Project Phoenix Doodle Jump Dungeon Hunter 2 Sentinel 1/2/3 Tiny Tower Cartoon Wars GoldRush Dragon Portals Puzzle Quest 2 AoD Trenches Order & Chaos Nick Chase Superfall
09-23-2011, 02:42 AM
It's an ok piball game. Interesting flip on the genre.

This version of the game has ad banners in it though, so why is this free for a limited time? Are you guys planning to remove the ads then? And why was the paid iPad version removed from the AppStore, only to be replaced by this "free" ad-filled one? Why remove it?

Glad I still have the ad-free version on my iTunes library, but it sucks I can't install it from the AppStore if I'm out somewhere and want to put it back on at some point.
09-23-2011, 04:48 AM
Anyone have played it yet and can tell us more about it?
09-23-2011, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It's FREE (for a limited time). Definatly worth a try.
09-23-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
It plays like a regular pinball game, however zombies spawn during play and shuffle toward you. If you cant take them out with your pinball or one of your power ups, you have to use your gate defense weapon, which causes you to divide your attention, which makes the pinball game a bit harder. The graphics are great except for the zombies themselves, which look like paper cutouts.

I have played this game for about half an hour and haven't seen a single ad banner. I keep expecting to hit some kind of paywall but so far nothing.

I really like it...

Last edited by Ubisububi; 09-23-2011 at 01:39 PM.
09-23-2011, 03:04 PM
It seems that multitouch doesn't work though. If I try to use both flippers at once only one works. Missed a few balls like that. Deal breaker for me
09-23-2011, 04:06 PM
I can confirm multi touch does not work. You can only flip one side at a time. Oherwise pretty fun.