★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bounder's World ~ Free

09-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Bounder's World ~ Free

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-23-2011, 12:04 PM
Is this legit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Any impressions, folks? I prolly won't get to download it until late tonight.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
09-23-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
Any impressions, folks? I prolly won't get to download it until late tonight.
It's not bad. Just think the tilt controls could use some adjusting. It's kind of hard to judge how far you're going to jump and end up falling in between buildings.

I can't think of it at the moment, but there's a game similar to this where if you tilt back mid-jump, you can pull back on your jump (if that makes sense) and it's a lot more intuitive.
09-23-2011, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
I can't think of it at the moment, but there's a game similar to this where if you tilt back mid-jump, you can pull back on your jump (if that makes sense) and it's a lot more intuitive.
The original Bounder let you control how you moved mid-jump... (Haven't had a chance to play this one yet.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-23-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
The original Bounder let you control how you moved mid-jump... (Haven't had a chance to play this one yet.)
You can control how you move from side to side mid-jump, but not forwards and backwards (at least from what I remember from playing this for a few levels this morning).