★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fix The Leaks [Looking for Beta Testers]

09-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Fix The Leaks [Looking for Beta Testers]

I am looking for beta testers for my upcoming game Fix The Leaks.

It's a physic puzzler where you need to close the leaks with goo-addicted creatures. They don't have legs so you have to use ropes to put them on leaks.

This is a video of an early build, you can get the idea from it:

Youtube link | Pop Up

And here's screenshots from the current build:

Send me a private message with the UDID of your device if you are interested.

Currently playing: Fruit Ninja, Plants vs. Zombies, Caribbean Treasures, Samurai, Solitaire
09-26-2011, 06:45 AM
I looked at the video and it look quite good
Applied .

09-26-2011, 06:47 AM
Great! Thanks for applying I will wait until tonight to (probably) get more players and then make a universal build for all applied devices.

Currently playing: Fruit Ninja, Plants vs. Zombies, Caribbean Treasures, Samurai, Solitaire
09-26-2011, 01:05 PM
how can I beta test? I would like to help because it looks like a nice little game
09-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Get the UDID of your iPod by following this instruction:
http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find...dentifier-udid

Then PM me this ID. I will use it to make a build signed for your device, so you will be able to install it through iTunes and play. I will send instructions with the build on how to install it on the device.

09-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionrays View Post
Get the UDID of your iPod by following this instruction:
http://www.innerfence.com/howto/find...dentifier-udid

Then PM me this ID. I will use it to make a build signed for your device, so you will be able to install it through iTunes and play. I will send instructions with the build on how to install it on the device.
Hi ive PM'd you with my UDID please reply

Proud Member Of The Beta Tester Alliance
Tester Of: Age Of Monsters, Pixel Fighters, Infinity Cubed Ninja Pong Mafia Wars Bullet Time Legendary Outlaw Crafted Park EXP Dont run with a plasma sword supersonic
09-27-2011, 03:32 AM
Thanks for everyone who applied! We have enough beta testers for now. And I am currently working on a build for you.

09-28-2011, 08:29 PM
1st impression, the game designs looks awesome. Physics is easy to understand and tips are indeed very useful. It will be a shame if this does not make it to the top 50 in the App Store. Although it is still a early beta, it is quite a good build. No crash so far for the first 10 levels.

Will do more extensive beta testing