★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: STRASTAR CO.LTD
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 57.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The main character; Zolaman is one of very popular cartoon character for childrens story book and it reconstructed as game now! Zolaman Robot gunz is the shooting game which has unlimited combating game plays with powerful Boss and different weapons of all kinds and upgrading system!

[Zolaman Robot Gunz Tip!]
1. Collecting Gold to Upgrade Weapon!
- Unexpected pattern from super strong Boss!
- Collecting Gold then Upgrading weapon is the best way for protection!
- Weapon Type
A_ Steam Power Gun: Basic weapon which has high shooting speed
B_ Zola Machine Gun: A rapid rifle fire machine gun!
C_ Steam Power Canon: Defeat the enemies with a super powerful canon!
D_ Zola Launcher: Extremely powerful launcher defeat stepping on the ground with a foot.

2. Use lethal moves to the Boss!
Collect the Power Stone then attack with the several lethal moves to the Boss.
*Warning: Only same color stones are available to use lethal move.

3. Attack Bosss weak point!
Boss will getting weak if get shot at the Target point above Boss. (Keep watch the Target point since it keep moves)

4. Unlimited challenge!
- Able to play if cleared up-to stage 5 at Story mode. You will experience Real Hell mode if you cannot handle the Boss which will come out every two minutes. You must upgrade weapons at the Survivor mode and needed to be a master controlling weapon.

[youtube link]
http://youtu.be/7ChfQm64H8E

Agas's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
09-26-2011, 08:15 AM
So, is it just an up and down movement, or can you move left and right also?

09-26-2011, 08:21 AM
Pretty damn decent?

I like the special skill moves..reminds me a bit of a super robot wars attack(very toned down move)....also still have issues showing embedded youtube links...lol...sheesh

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..

Last edited by Trev1; 09-26-2011 at 08:24 AM.
09-26-2011, 09:25 AM
Looks okay. Graphics look way more interesting than the gameplay, which appears to consist of moving up and down with your giant robot while firing up and down (in an arc, sorta dual-stick with levers). Galaga from the side.

Enemy attack patterns, weapons and control-precision will make or break this one, but I'm curious. Impressions, anyone?

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
11-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Yeah has anyone played this yet? I am in agreement that the up and down movement seems like a limitation in terms of the gameplay, but if the weapons and action are solid enough it may be easy to get used to.
02-18-2012, 04:21 AM
Man, hasn't ANYONE played this yet? I am holding out for some type of review on this. It looks cool, but I'm hesitant.
02-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumoSplash View Post
Man, hasn't ANYONE played this yet? I am holding out for some type of review on this. It looks cool, but I'm hesitant.
i've had it since release...

I made an itunes review saying what i thought about it and reporting crashes... i deleted cuz of the constant crashes on my ipod 4th gen...

if you want, check out the itunes reviews... mine's the first one

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
02-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
i've had it since release...

I made an itunes review saying what i thought about it and reporting crashes... i deleted cuz of the constant crashes on my ipod 4th gen...

if you want, check out the itunes reviews... mine's the first one
Cool, thanks man, I'll check out your review. Yours must be the first because every time I would check there was nothing written by anyone
02-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Picked this one up when it first came out because of the cool visual style, and was disappointed.

It crashed often on my 3GS. Poor controls. Ridiculously expensive upgrades. IAP for gold.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
02-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yeah, I picked it up a while ago, and you're right, the upgrades do get VERY expensive, and don't do really anything... I played for about 45 minutes, and got my main gun up to level 15... Which increased its power by one slot.... You need to upgrade your weapon about 10 times before it does anything to the damage or cool down... Pretty upsetting... As you can save up gold for an entire world, spend it all on one gun, and not have that effect it one little bit... It is very drivin towards the IAPs as the game gets pretty difficult fairly quickly, leaving you to grind the first world, over and over and over all to get the damage of your weapon up maybe a click or two.