★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SlideToPlay:
"After all, Angry Birds and Cut The Rope can only offer so many new levels before we start looking elsewhere for entertainment. If you're seeking a puzzle game that's familiar, but still distinct, you might want to consider Watee..."

You have a pet named Watee, he just loves bathing and youre the one to help him with that. The game is a puzzle, based on a physics of water. During numerous levels youll need to find a way to fill Watees aquarium to make your pet happy.

Main features:
- You can control water, steam and bubbles
- 60 different levels, that wouldnt let you get bored
- Cute pet

Agas's comments:

09-26-2011, 09:04 AM
Funny how the brain works - I love games like The Incredible Machine and Fantastic Contraption so it should follow that games like Enigmo I would like. Somehow though, add water to that Physics equation and my brain goes to mush. This looks a little like a cute Enigmo so that tells me I am going to be bad at it.

So if it is more like Where's My Water I will definitely give it a go but more on the Enigmo path I might have to think harder and longer, get it, get frustrated, say I will never get a game like this again, then get the next one that comes out anyway.

09-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Funny how the brain works - I love games like The Incredible Machine and Fantastic Contraption so it should follow that games like Enigmo I would like. Somehow though, add water to that Physics equation and my brain goes to mush. This looks a little like a cute Enigmo so that tells me I am going to be bad at it.

So if it is more like Where's My Water I will definitely give it a go but more on the Enigmo path I might have to think harder and longer, get it, get frustrated, say I will never get a game like this again, then get the next one that comes out anyway.
Yeah, I'm gonna wait for some impressions (even though it is only 0.99...)

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
09-26-2011, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post

Agreed, not a fan of Enigmo.

Twitter: @back2this
09-26-2011, 09:23 PM
I can't help but feel bad for the devs. Where's My Water stole all its thunder, and it's about to get lost in a sea of big releases.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
09-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
I can't help but feel bad for the devs. Where's My Water stole all its thunder, and it's about to get lost in a sea of big releases.
Well, they could've released it later... I don't really know if I am gonna buy this. If it gets really good reviews, then I will.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
09-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Well, they could've released it later... I don't really know if I am gonna buy this. If it gets really good reviews, then I will.
Well, SlideToPlay is the only site I've seen preview it so it should get at least an under the radar review from them.

10-03-2011, 11:29 PM
http://www.gamezebo.com/games/watee/review
2/5
Quote:
Cute game with several interesting ideas and game mechanics. Some items can be used together to create unique results and solve problems.

Cons:
Unnecessary and boring timing-based levels. Zero instruction for new items and obstacles. Poor usability and intuitiveness overall.

Overall, Unnyhog offers a number of great ideas with Watee such as unique items and item combination. Unfortunately the execution is of low quality, and that attempt to be different has led to unnecessary and boring timing levels and poor instruction. Couple this with wonky water physics and poor usability and one has the perfect recipe for frustration. Watee looks cute, and it has its perks, but until a few of the kinks can be worked out with future updates, it is probably a game best passed on.

10-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay.
10-10-2011, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the vid. Did you like the game?