★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ski Ridge Racer (by Konig Studios) - Upcoming Ski Game

06-01-2016, 10:35 PM
Ski Ridge Racer (by Konig Studios) - Upcoming Ski Game

First demo video of our new game we are working on coming to iOS (possibly Android too). Definitely not even close to being complete, but gives you a first look. We are open to suggestions and requests as we work through the development stages so let us know in this thread. We might not be able to include everything in the release if we get suggestions, but we will add it to the to-do bucket list.

It's an isometric solo racing game with touch based controls - Hold and slide finger for left right movement and release for jump

We will be adding more here as development comes along. Questions? Leave a comment.

Cheers,
Paul

06-09-2016, 07:22 AM
it looks great !!! When will it be released ? Will it be free ?
06-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kripa1415` View Post
it looks great !!! When will it be released ? Will it be free ?
Thanks! No release date yet but shouldnt be too long for an initial release. We are also determining the monetization but most likely free with non-intrusive ads and ability to get rid of them. Thoughts? Also, have any requests?
06-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonigStudios View Post
Thanks! No release date yet but shouldnt be too long for an initial release. We are also determining the monetization but most likely free with non-intrusive ads and ability to get rid of them. Thoughts? Also, have any requests?
Looks awesome!! You should add different characters like a ninja or something loke that!!❤️😉
06-09-2016, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
Looks awesome!! You should add different characters like a ninja or something loke that!!❤️😉
I'll definitely be adding upgrades in there for the initial release so thanks for the input! I'll add it to the to-do list

Paul
06-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonigStudios View Post
I'll definitely be adding upgrades in there for the initial release so thanks for the input! I'll add it to the to-do list

Paul
No problem!! I also emailed you!❤️😉