Wrassling April 23rd Launch

04-17-2015, 05:22 AM
Wrassling April 23rd Launch (final promo codes)

Hey everybody,

Here is some info about our upcoming game Wrassling. It is created by Folmer Kelly and myself Colin Lane with music from @IsYourGuy

Wrassling is a crazy physics based Wrassling game where you must wrassle as many other wrasslers out of the ring as possible. A lot like a royal rumble, but endless. There are big boss wrasslers and some crazy stuff going on with the ring, ropes dropping and ring tilting. There are also some nice hats to wear for like 3 seconds before some meanie knocks it of your head.

It will be free with adverts, but not heavy in your face adverts and the option to pay less than the cost of a coffee to remove them forever.

Im going to be dropping some promo codes here over the next couple of days too!

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask any question!

Last edited by ColinL; 04-21-2015 at 10:28 AM.
04-17-2015, 05:30 AM
AppSpy Video of Wrassling
https://youtu.be/-Kl7tDT_HDE

thanks!

Last edited by ColinL; 04-17-2015 at 10:38 AM.

04-17-2015, 07:06 AM
Hello! I'm the artist on WRASSLING, I'll be checking in on his thread so feel free to ask me anything
04-17-2015, 07:52 AM
Ok, that Irrupt name i know, so i decided to give it a try...worked with the first code 474XF3JY7FJY, thanks!

Hillarious silly fun game with a great chiptune. Consider my two bucks to be yours, once the game is officialy released. Of course, Gamecenter isn't on right now, but i only see a challenge/quest screen. There also will be a pure highscore board, right?

Score 5 with a hat on...impossible for me. Glad if i make 2.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 04-17-2015 at 08:43 AM.
04-17-2015, 08:31 AM
SO DISAPPOINTED if there isn't a boss in this game based on the Iron Sheik.
04-17-2015, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Ok, that Irrupt name i know, so i decided to give it a try...worked with the first code 474XF3JY7FJY, thanks!

Hillarious silly fun game with a great chiptune. Consider my two bucks to be yours, once the game is officialy released. Of course, Gamecenter isn't on right now, but i only see a challenge/quest screen. There also will be a pure highscore board, right?

Score 5 with a hat on...impossible for me. Glad if i make 2.
Thanks for playing! yes there will be a highscore board, with all time, week and daily results.
04-17-2015, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenseagal View Post
SO DISAPPOINTED if there isn't a boss in this game based on the Iron Sheik.
I don't know, the giant purple guy at 20 points has a moustache.
04-17-2015, 08:59 AM
Looks like all the promo codes have been claimed.
Wrassling looks like awesome and fun game. Will keep my out out when it hits the Canadian iTunes Store.

It will be free with adverts, but not heavy in your face adverts and the option to pay less than the cost of a coffee to remove them forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinL
ColinL, will that be via in-app purchase only, or will there be a free/paid version of Wrassling available?
04-17-2015, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
Thanks for playing! yes there will be a highscore board, with all time, week and daily results.
Oh cool, thanks.

Found the solution for the 5-hat-task
04-17-2015, 10:41 AM
"ColinL, will that be via in-app purchase only, or will there be a free/paid version of Wrassling available?"

removing the adverts will be via iAP, there will just be one version of the game.

Lonnie Plays Wrassling https://youtu.be/m8sd4LN8pmI

Last edited by ColinL; 04-18-2015 at 03:10 AM.