★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tongue Tied (by new dev studio Mojo Bones)

09-26-2011, 09:56 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Tongue Tied (by new dev studio Mojo Bones)

Teaser trailer. No gameplay yet.

Mojo Bones are super-pleased to introduce their debut project: Tongue Tied.

Tongue Tied is the first in a series of smartphone games to feature the lovable - yet clumsy - canines Mick & Ralph. Join the mischievous mutts as they embark on their first adventure in search of the ultimate treat: the illustrious Wonderbone.

Tongue Tied features exciting physics-based gameplay, allowing players to stretch, bounce and fling Mick & Ralph using nothing but their rubbery tongues. Featuring a mega-intuitive control scheme and more features than you can wag your tail at, Tongue Tied promises to be a slobbering spectacle.
Is it too much to hope for ingame animation to resemble cartoon animation, like House of Mice? Would be a shame if it was limited to cinematics.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

Last edited by arta; 11-22-2011 at 11:56 PM.
09-27-2011, 04:21 AM
Love the characters!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

09-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone is interested, but we just wanted to let you know that we still have a few postcards available (see competition at the end of the trailer). Just thought we'd give the Touch Arcade crew a little nudge before we tell anyone else

Hope you enjoyed the teaser (which is actually the intro to the game BTW), a gameplay trailer will be following soon. Rest assured, we're giving the game as much love as the teaser.

Thanks for your support…

Mojo Bones.
09-28-2011, 03:56 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Thanks, and welcome to TA forums!

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.
09-29-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks Arta, it's good to be here.

When we've got screenshots of the game in action I'll add them to this thread, rather than start a new one. Things are going well over here, although we're having to use huge amounts of self-control in order to stop ourselves from playing 'Monsters Ate My Condo'.

Damn that game, and its addictive condo-eating action!
11-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Hi guys,

It's been longer than anticipated - sorry about that - but we finally have some Tongue Tied screenshots to share with y'all. These are in-game shots that were grabbed directly from the iPhone 4 version. Check them out here...

For anyone that's interested in lending a hand, we're going to be selecting some beta testers very soon. 'Like' our Facebook page for more information and you can also sign up to our Twitter for updates too.

We hope you like the look of the game. Next up: gameplay trailer.
11-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Looks great

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
11-09-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey LOLavi, thanks for the positive vibes, we're glad you like the look of it.
11-17-2011, 04:11 PM
We've just launched the gameplay trailer for Tongue Tied. From everyone here at Mojo Bones... enjoy!

Youtube link | Pop Up

I'm not sure how successful this will be, but we wanted to use the faithful Touch Arcade forums as a place to gauge people's opinions in regards to pricing. People here are obviously passionate and knowledgeable about iOS games, so it seems like an ideal place to get an honest response to this type of question.

Out of the following two options what would people prefer...

A) A low launch price ($0.99) with the option of in-app purchases at a later date

B) A slightly higher price at launch ($1.99) but with free updates guaranteed for the future of the game

Obviously it's a pretty vague question, as the content of the IAP would be a factor, but we just wanted to get people's general thoughts.

Anyway, thanks for your time and we hope you enjoyed the trailer.

Mojo Bones
11-17-2011, 05:28 PM
The game looks awesome, also i enjoyed the gameplay very much,i would pay 1.99 for it, but if you want to follow the trends iap is the way to go!

My Twitter:@Tudor