Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1001  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Johnny101 Johnny101 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by electroman12 View Post
Hellllll yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!
Very nice, a little Multiplayer on this would be awesome
Reply With Quote
  #1002  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:30 AM
airdan airdan is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Belize
Posts: 397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post
I'm ashamed to admit I have this on my iPad but I haven't got around to play it more than 5 min. All the new releases are overwhelming my iPad. I know this game is awesome and I gotta sit down one day and get into it. I almost wish they would stop releasing games so I can catch up LOL
Same. But I really dislike the controls on this game too, so that's why I avoid it as well.
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 12-20-2011, 09:36 AM
RayZZoo RayZZoo is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 274
Default

I think that new levels will be available via IAP soon.

Yesterday, I checked the Gamecenter achievements list on my iPad. And there are 4 new achievements :

- finish add-on level 1 on any difficulty
- finish add-on level 2 on any difficulty
- finish add-on level 3 on any difficulty
- finish add-on on any difficulty

I don't undestand how the Gamecenter is already updated... but this is a good news !!!
Reply With Quote
  #1004  
Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 AM
Dirty Harry Hannahan Dirty Harry Hannahan is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdan View Post
Same. But I really dislike the controls on this game too, so that's why I avoid it as well.


The controls are of the best of any TPS in the app store.
Reply With Quote
  #1005  
Old 12-20-2011, 10:21 AM
TobiasP TobiasP is offline
Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hamburg / Germany
Posts: 83
Default

"Shadowgun" is a really cool game. The graphics, controls and gameplay are all really well done... however, I just can't get past that damn driller. I know that I need to activate all the laser barriers while running from that iron-clad behemoth, but no matter how hard I try, I always end up underneath its tracks... :/
Reply With Quote
  #1006  
Old 12-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Madman100 Madman100 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
I think that new levels will be available via IAP soon.

Yesterday, I checked the Gamecenter achievements list on my iPad. And there are 4 new achievements :

- finish add-on level 1 on any difficulty
- finish add-on level 2 on any difficulty
- finish add-on level 3 on any difficulty
- finish add-on on any difficulty

I don't undestand how the Gamecenter is already updated... but this is a good news !!!
I've been keeping tabs on the Facebook page but nothing new as of late.

My question to Madfinger, is it too early to throw my money?
Reply With Quote
  #1007  
Old 12-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Johnny101 Johnny101 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasP View Post
"Shadowgun" is a really cool game. The graphics, controls and gameplay are all really well done... however, I just can't get past that damn driller. I know that I need to activate all the laser barriers while running from that iron-clad behemoth, but no matter how hard I try, I always end up underneath its tracks... :/
You have to be very precise and quick. Know the route your going to take through trial and error. If you think the Driller is tough, wait until you meet the final boss. Extremely hard.
Reply With Quote
  #1008  
Old 12-21-2011, 01:46 AM
ImLegend ImLegend is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 601
Default

Damn deleted it couple weeks ago to free up spaces... Don't know I would install it back and played from beginning...
Reply With Quote
  #1009  
Old 12-21-2011, 01:47 AM
fulcizombie fulcizombie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 288
Default

Wow , this new update sounds epic !!
Reply With Quote
  #1010  
Old 12-21-2011, 02:01 AM
backtothis backtothis is offline
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,323
Default

Awesome update. Won't be resyncing it though. Great to see they're supporting the game. Will definitely put the game back once multiplayer is out.

Edit: Just remembered it's still synced on the iPad 2! Will definitely give the new levels/content a look then.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent