App description: SHADOWGUN, enhanced MADFINGER Games 4th anniversary edition

Madfinger game classic polished and ready to rumble.

Featured in the Rewind 2011, Benchmark Games and Gorgeous Games by Apple !!!
Number one in 25 countries and Top 5 in more than 50 !!!

*** Please join to our social networks and became part of MADFINGER Games and help us make the best games !!!

http://www.facebook.com/madfingergames
http://www.facebook.com/shadowgun
http://twitter.com/madfingergames

www.kotaku.com "Spectacular mobile gaming achievement"
www.g4tv.com "This game looks incredible, and plays better."
www.pocketgamer.co.uk "The best third-person action game available on mobiles, with stunning graphics and tight controls"
www.appolicious.com "Everything from the graphics to the sound is top notch"
www.theappera.com "Stunning Third Person Shooter"
www.crazymikesapps.com "One of the best shooter games"
www.applenapps.com "Is quite simply the current pinnacle of iOS gaming, and nothing else even comes close."
www.touchreviews.net. - "Shadowgun is an engrossing game, an adventure that once you pick up you wont be able to put down"
Supports new iPAd with native 2048x1536 iPad resolution and 4x MSAA (Anti Aliasing)

The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.

SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxys most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simons mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.Slades personal assistantSHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.

-= CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! =-
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to dateenemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foestactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!

-= CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! =-
- It aint just prettyits gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!

-= LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? =-
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed Shadowpedia, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!

-= FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! =-
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simons deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!

-=EXPANSION DETAILS =-
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- New datadisc is free
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfLZluv7Ss

The Bat Outta Hell's comments:

The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.

SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.

☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!

☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!

☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!

☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfLZluv7Ss
12-22-2011, 08:21 AM
Damn, the update seems to be pretty cool. Now if only I could get past that stupid Driller!^^
12-22-2011, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
Just encountered a HUGE ass bug that might force me to take this game off my device for the second time.

Anyway, I've just beaten the lobster again on Chapter 8. I jump on the elevator and the thing just stops. I can't do anything but quit and have to fight through the cheap section again.

UPDATE

I just passed the lobster on Chapter 8 again, I get on the elevator, it's goes up to a certain point and stops. No progress.

Are the devs here at any point?
yup, we are here.. we found it also, there is some missing event in lvl 9 (lobster) and game will not progress.. Shit happens and this event just disappear from level. We are blaming editor and our beta testers of course

Update 1.1.3 will be submitted shortly, but probably approved next year by Apple..

Best

12-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
yup, we are here.. we found it also, there is some missing event in lvl 9 (lobster) and game will not progress.. Shit happens and this event just disappear from level. We are blaming editor and our beta testers of course

Update 1.1.3 will be submitted shortly, but probably approved next year by Apple..

Best
Well, there ya go. LOL. Thanks for the reply. I did beat this game a while back, but have since forgotten the ending. I wanna go ahead and play the expansion. Is the ending the same? If so, I'm gonna youtube it.
12-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasP View Post
Damn, the update seems to be pretty cool. Now if only I could get past that stupid Driller!^^
That part is stupid and is frustrating because of the nature of the iPad which makes fast turning impossible . I did get past it but it felt really cheap .
12-22-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey Madfinger,
are you planning on doing something with the controls? You know, with the new Plasma Gun now the Weapon Selection menu is above the other buttons. If you can change the controls to the same method that Gameloft uses it would be very appreciated.
Oh, and there are 2 bugs with the new gun: you can collect Plasma even if you have 100, and if you pick up the Plasma Gun, there's no message like "Found Shotgun!" (I can't remember the exact message).
Thanks.
12-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Idk I kinda like weapon selection as is. Gamelofts weapons select works well with two guns, but with more than that it kinda sucks to keep scrolling through all your guns when you need a shotgun yesterday.

But yeah, I did find the same bugs you did. And to beat the driller, I suggest turning sensitivity all the way up. I never found it too difficult, don't try to do it backwards, just turn around when you need to turn on a burner.
12-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
OMG, what an update... Merry Christmas! And yeah, I prefer Shadowgun rather than MUSE, it's much more polished and enjoyable.
Yeah, I found it the same way. I tried muse out and it just didn't work well for me. The poor auto aim system combined with its encouraged fast pacing doesn't really work.
12-22-2011, 03:35 PM
THIS GAME RULES thank you MADFINGER for this update. i mean this is incredible. i will support you guys forever. thank you.;
12-22-2011, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
Idk I kinda like weapon selection as is. Gamelofts weapons select works well with two guns, but with more than that it kinda sucks to keep scrolling through all your guns when you need a shotgun yesterday.

But yeah, I did find the same bugs you did. And to beat the driller, I suggest turning sensitivity all the way up. I never found it too difficult, don't try to do it backwards, just turn around when you need to turn on a burner.
Maybe on iPad it doesn't matter, but it just don't suit in my iPod 4. When you open the weapon selection menu, the buttons of each weapon are above the reloading and rolling buttons. You're right about the shotgun thing, but I just don't like this type of control.
There are other things that I don't like about the controls. If you swipe your finger next to the weapon's icon to take a look around, you can't, it's a dead zone. When you're using one finger to move the character (the finger is in the left zone of the screen), you can't use that zone with the other finger to look around.

About the driller, yeah, that's the best way to defeat it. Going backwards is not an option because you can't see the objects that are behind you.
12-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Love getting the extra single player stuff, but am stuck at the elevator bug described before..

So here are some other feature requests:
- Why no moving during weapon change, very frustrating to run out of bullets in a firefight and having to change weapon while standing still, being riddled with bullets.
Which brings me to my next point:
- Option to auto switch weapon when out of ammo.

Other than these couple points, great game! Best controls IMHO. Better than Modern Combat 3..