Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-22-2011, 08:21 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Damn, the update seems to be pretty cool. Now if only I could get past that stupid Driller!^^
Old 12-22-2011, 08:40 AM
iPhone 3GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by russiaone View Post
Just encountered a HUGE ass bug that might force me to take this game off my device for the second time.

Anyway, I've just beaten the lobster again on Chapter 8. I jump on the elevator and the thing just stops. I can't do anything but quit and have to fight through the cheap section again.

UPDATE

I just passed the lobster on Chapter 8 again, I get on the elevator, it's goes up to a certain point and stops. No progress.

Are the devs here at any point?
yup, we are here.. we found it also, there is some missing event in lvl 9 (lobster) and game will not progress.. Shit happens and this event just disappear from level. We are blaming editor and our beta testers of course

Update 1.1.3 will be submitted shortly, but probably approved next year by Apple..

Best
Old 12-22-2011, 08:53 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Send a message via AIM to russiaone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
yup, we are here.. we found it also, there is some missing event in lvl 9 (lobster) and game will not progress.. Shit happens and this event just disappear from level. We are blaming editor and our beta testers of course

Update 1.1.3 will be submitted shortly, but probably approved next year by Apple..

Best
Well, there ya go. LOL. Thanks for the reply. I did beat this game a while back, but have since forgotten the ending. I wanna go ahead and play the expansion. Is the ending the same? If so, I'm gonna youtube it.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiasP View Post
Damn, the update seems to be pretty cool. Now if only I could get past that stupid Driller!^^
That part is stupid and is frustrating because of the nature of the iPad which makes fast turning impossible . I did get past it but it felt really cheap .
Old 12-22-2011, 12:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Hey Madfinger,
are you planning on doing something with the controls? You know, with the new Plasma Gun now the Weapon Selection menu is above the other buttons. If you can change the controls to the same method that Gameloft uses it would be very appreciated.
Oh, and there are 2 bugs with the new gun: you can collect Plasma even if you have 100, and if you pick up the Plasma Gun, there's no message like "Found Shotgun!" (I can't remember the exact message).
Thanks.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:31 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Idk I kinda like weapon selection as is. Gamelofts weapons select works well with two guns, but with more than that it kinda sucks to keep scrolling through all your guns when you need a shotgun yesterday.

But yeah, I did find the same bugs you did. And to beat the driller, I suggest turning sensitivity all the way up. I never found it too difficult, don't try to do it backwards, just turn around when you need to turn on a burner.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:34 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
OMG, what an update... Merry Christmas! And yeah, I prefer Shadowgun rather than MUSE, it's much more polished and enjoyable.
Yeah, I found it the same way. I tried muse out and it just didn't work well for me. The poor auto aim system combined with its encouraged fast pacing doesn't really work.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

THIS GAME RULES thank you MADFINGER for this update. i mean this is incredible. i will support you guys forever. thank you.;
Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brrobotix View Post
Idk I kinda like weapon selection as is. Gamelofts weapons select works well with two guns, but with more than that it kinda sucks to keep scrolling through all your guns when you need a shotgun yesterday.

But yeah, I did find the same bugs you did. And to beat the driller, I suggest turning sensitivity all the way up. I never found it too difficult, don't try to do it backwards, just turn around when you need to turn on a burner.
Maybe on iPad it doesn't matter, but it just don't suit in my iPod 4. When you open the weapon selection menu, the buttons of each weapon are above the reloading and rolling buttons. You're right about the shotgun thing, but I just don't like this type of control.
There are other things that I don't like about the controls. If you swipe your finger next to the weapon's icon to take a look around, you can't, it's a dead zone. When you're using one finger to move the character (the finger is in the left zone of the screen), you can't use that zone with the other finger to look around.

About the driller, yeah, that's the best way to defeat it. Going backwards is not an option because you can't see the objects that are behind you.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:39 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Love getting the extra single player stuff, but am stuck at the elevator bug described before..

So here are some other feature requests:
- Why no moving during weapon change, very frustrating to run out of bullets in a firefight and having to change weapon while standing still, being riddled with bullets.
Which brings me to my next point:
- Option to auto switch weapon when out of ammo.

Other than these couple points, great game! Best controls IMHO. Better than Modern Combat 3..