App description: SHADOWGUN, enhanced MADFINGER Games 4th anniversary edition

Madfinger game classic polished and ready to rumble.

Featured in the Rewind 2011, Benchmark Games and Gorgeous Games by Apple !!!
Number one in 25 countries and Top 5 in more than 50 !!!

*** Please join to our social networks and became part of MADFINGER Games and help us make the best games !!!

http://www.facebook.com/madfingergames
http://www.facebook.com/shadowgun
http://twitter.com/madfingergames

www.kotaku.com "Spectacular mobile gaming achievement"
www.g4tv.com "This game looks incredible, and plays better."
www.pocketgamer.co.uk "The best third-person action game available on mobiles, with stunning graphics and tight controls"
www.appolicious.com "Everything from the graphics to the sound is top notch"
www.theappera.com "Stunning Third Person Shooter"
www.crazymikesapps.com "One of the best shooter games"
www.applenapps.com "Is quite simply the current pinnacle of iOS gaming, and nothing else even comes close."
www.touchreviews.net. - "Shadowgun is an engrossing game, an adventure that once you pick up you wont be able to put down"
Supports new iPAd with native 2048x1536 iPad resolution and 4x MSAA (Anti Aliasing)

The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.

SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxys most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simons mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.Slades personal assistantSHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.

-= CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! =-
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to dateenemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foestactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!

-= CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! =-
- It aint just prettyits gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!

-= LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? =-
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed Shadowpedia, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!

-= FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! =-
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simons deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!

-=EXPANSION DETAILS =-
- The story directly follows the events of original Shadowgun
- New datadisc is free
- 4 new levels
- New enemy creature
- New gun
- New type of gaming interaction
- New collectibles
- New soundtrack
- Lot of new graphics, animations and cutscenes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfLZluv7Ss

The Bat Outta Hell's comments:

The year is 2350, and corrupt intergalactic corporations are the rule of law, hiring bounty hunters and mercs to do their bidding. The best of the best are known as SHADOWGUNS.

SHADOWGUN puts you into the role of John Slade, the galaxy’s most infamous bounty hunter. Your mission: hunt down Dr. Edgar Simon, maniacal genius and leader of his own mutant army. Infiltrate Dr. Simon’s mountain fortress and fight his personal guard of cyborgs, battle droids, and genetically-enhanced humanoids. Using state-of-the-art weaponry, ships, and the assistance of S.A.R.A.—Slade’s personal android assistant—SHADOWGUN combines intense tactical combat with 3rd person action.

☣ CRUSH, KILL, DESTROY! ☣
- Featuring the most advanced combat A.I. to date—enemies flank, seek cover, and utilize teamwork to take you down! Battle automated sentries, aerial drones, and other lethal foes—tactical maneuvers are based upon actual military strategy!
- Solve hacking mini-games to whet your nerdly appetite, then get back to blasting!

☣ CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS! ☣
- It ain’t just pretty—it’s gorgeous! Advanced lighting effects, beautifully rendered environments, and pro voices make this one of the most advanced games for your smartphone!

☣ LIKE YOUR SCI-FI SOAKED IN BLOOD? ☣
- Immersive storyline with multiple outcomes! You decide how it ends!
- The first installment in a major franchise!
- Unlock the detailed “Shadowpedia”, and read more about the SHADOWGUN universe!

☣ FROM THE MIND OF A MADMAN! ☣
- Survive the onslaught of Dr. Simon’s deadly creations, including level bosses, mutated grunts, killer machines, and more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfLZluv7Ss
09-28-2011, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezak View Post
Look up and shoot the ladder (you'll see a green light indicator)
Thanks I figured it out before I saw this as well. Hopefully this game won't need a help thread like others

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
09-28-2011, 06:03 AM
hey madfinger just a quick reply. Just saw the first scene and on the second time you are making the setting you are missing the earth time.

I can't remember what it said but it was like:
Planet Eve,
Earth Time: October 3,2350, am

its missing the time and just says a.m.

09-28-2011, 06:06 AM
MADFINGER, stupid request, but in regards to my previous post...could you change the apps name on our devices to SHADOWGUN instead of the current ShadowGun?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-28-2011, 06:10 AM
hey madfinger just a quick reply. Just saw the first scene and on the second time you are making the setting you are missing the earth time.

I can't remember what it said but it was like:
Planet Eve,
Earth Time: October 3,2350, am

its missing the time and just says a.m.
09-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
I really dont know, what you mean by robotic Tickers ?
The wink suggests you know lol.

In the first level they appear early on, they look like Tickers from Gears of War, but rather than be aliens with bombs attached, they're just robots that scuttle toward you in packs of three/four.
09-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
MADFINGER, stupid request, but in regards to my previous post...could you change the apps name on our devices to SHADOWGUN instead of the current ShadowGun?
Nooo, I like what it is now!

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-28-2011, 06:14 AM
I just got a crash at the part in the first level where the machin gun comes down from the roof. I am on an ipad 2 latest version
09-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornProphet View Post
The wink suggests you know lol.

In the first level they appear early on, they look like Tickers from Gears of War, but rather than be aliens with bombs attached, they're just robots that scuttle toward you in packs of three/four.
Lol I didnt know .. really..

Guys, its interesting what you can find in the game. I never thought about it as ticker from GoW.. Anyway, kamikadze enemies are long time in games, its not from GoW...
09-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setake
I just got a crash at the part in the first level where the machin gun comes down from the roof. I am on an ipad 2 latest version
I got a crash on elevator coming down. I tried several times and it finally worked but crashed When the kamikaze enemy hit me and it crashed. Why is only me whos suffering unstabilty? Anyone experiencing crashes like me? It runs exellent but crashes...
09-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
Lol I didnt know .. really..

Guys, its interesting what you can find in the game. I never thought about it as ticker from GoW.. Anyway, kamikadze enemies are long time in games, its not from GoW...
This is true. But given the obvious influences that Gears had on this title, these things scream "Tickers".

It's a great mobile game, an awesome achievement that you should rightly be proud of. However I can't agree with those who say it would be a great 360 or PS3 title, as it's a bit too linear for a full console experience. It excels as it stands now, as a mobile game, and certainly one of the better titles on the App Store.

I'm just trying to be constructive, not slating you guys at all. Features like close combat, projectile weapons (grenades), and being able to roll from danger would be welcome additions if possible on current hardware.

I don't regret the 5.49 I spent, not at all.