★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-28-2011, 05:56 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,086
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezak View Post
Look up and shoot the ladder (you'll see a green light indicator)
Thanks I figured it out before I saw this as well. Hopefully this game won't need a help thread like others


I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo
09-28-2011, 06:03 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 22
hey madfinger just a quick reply. Just saw the first scene and on the second time you are making the setting you are missing the earth time.

I can't remember what it said but it was like:
Planet Eve,
Earth Time: October 3,2350, am

its missing the time and just says a.m.

09-28-2011, 06:06 AM
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 6,883
MADFINGER, stupid request, but in regards to my previous post...could you change the apps name on our devices to SHADOWGUN instead of the current ShadowGun?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-28-2011, 06:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 22
hey madfinger just a quick reply. Just saw the first scene and on the second time you are making the setting you are missing the earth time.

I can't remember what it said but it was like:
Planet Eve,
Earth Time: October 3,2350, am

its missing the time and just says a.m.
09-28-2011, 06:11 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
I really dont know, what you mean by robotic Tickers ?
The wink suggests you know lol.

In the first level they appear early on, they look like Tickers from Gears of War, but rather than be aliens with bombs attached, they're just robots that scuttle toward you in packs of three/four.
09-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
MADFINGER, stupid request, but in regards to my previous post...could you change the apps name on our devices to SHADOWGUN instead of the current ShadowGun?
Nooo, I like what it is now!



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 22
I just got a crash at the part in the first level where the machin gun comes down from the roof. I am on an ipad 2 latest version
09-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Brno, Czech Rep.
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornProphet View Post
The wink suggests you know lol.

In the first level they appear early on, they look like Tickers from Gears of War, but rather than be aliens with bombs attached, they're just robots that scuttle toward you in packs of three/four.
Lol I didnt know .. really..

Guys, its interesting what you can find in the game. I never thought about it as ticker from GoW.. Anyway, kamikadze enemies are long time in games, its not from GoW...
09-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setake
I just got a crash at the part in the first level where the machin gun comes down from the roof. I am on an ipad 2 latest version
I got a crash on elevator coming down. I tried several times and it finally worked but crashed When the kamikaze enemy hit me and it crashed. Why is only me whos suffering unstabilty? Anyone experiencing crashes like me? It runs exellent but crashes...
09-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFingerGames View Post
Lol I didnt know .. really..

Guys, its interesting what you can find in the game. I never thought about it as ticker from GoW.. Anyway, kamikadze enemies are long time in games, its not from GoW...
This is true. But given the obvious influences that Gears had on this title, these things scream "Tickers".

It's a great mobile game, an awesome achievement that you should rightly be proud of. However I can't agree with those who say it would be a great 360 or PS3 title, as it's a bit too linear for a full console experience. It excels as it stands now, as a mobile game, and certainly one of the better titles on the App Store.

I'm just trying to be constructive, not slating you guys at all. Features like close combat, projectile weapons (grenades), and being able to roll from danger would be welcome additions if possible on current hardware.

I don't regret the 5.49 I spent, not at all.