★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the Jelly forces now and lead them to glory in this uneven and fierce fight against the invaders! Use your tactical skills and wisdom to tip the scales of victory in your favor in order to save the Diploglobe and the Jelly nation from the agressors! That's right, you are their only hope - the one they call the liberator, the true leader, the Jelly savior! You are the hero they deserve! Just look at these poor little creatures. They trust you, they believe in you, they rely on you. Can you refuse those big faithfull eyes (or eye)? You're really their only hope!

Download Jelly Defense now and lose yourself in a unique and beautiful world. Lead your army into battle against fantastic and demanding enemies. A magic, addicting, and surreal adventure awaits you. Jump in and become the ultimate Jelly legend!

======
Awards
======

- Apple Award: Best of Mac App Store 2011
- Mobile Trends Awards 2011: Best Mobile Game
- Generation Mobile 2012: Best iOS Game
- Review on the Run: Best iOS Strategy Game of the Year
- GameDynamo: Best Mobile Game 2011
- appSIZED: Top 10 iPhone and iPad Games of 2011
- PocketGamer Bronze Award

==========
Press quotes
==========

"This game will test your tower defense skills like no other." - Forbes

"Its as smooth as butter, even when the action gets intense." - TouchArcade

"Stunningly gorgeous artistic style" - AppSpy

"A straightforward tower defence game blessed by beautiful visuals" PocketGamer

"Cute graphics; good sound; lots of character; lots of challenge" SlideToPlay

"The music is unique and fun, with a very catchy vibe going on" 148Apps

"Simple to understand, has fun, whimsical graphics, and is addicting as hell" - MacGasm

Echoseven's comments:

09-28-2011, 05:13 AM
I dont have any TD game, so i think this will be my first one, i like the world created for it and the colors...

09-28-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturID View Post
You are so fast
I see that you've decided to put it at 0.99$! Hope it will sell well, i'm buying it as soon as it's here

Find me on Twitter
09-28-2011, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturID View Post
You are so fast
I'm pro!

Hehe, no, I have to do it manually, I just help when I know decent games are released. ^.^

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
09-28-2011, 05:23 AM
Cool it's finally out (with a great price point). Can't wait to see how the game turns out in the end.
09-28-2011, 05:45 AM
I love the graphic style, no idea how well the game plays though. Will wait for impressions - or at least say that then get bored and plonk down the whopping 99 cents for such a gorgeous game
09-28-2011, 05:50 AM
Stupidly excited for this!!

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
09-28-2011, 05:55 AM
"5/5 Infinite Dreams has created a fun and intuitive iPhone and iPad app through its attention to the right mix of detailsgreat graphics, precise control, and cool game atmosphere. And, with 22 levels, the game has a depth and challenge that will continue to draw you back into the Jelly Defense world." www.appsafari.com

"4.5/5 Jelly Defenses presentation is interesting not only for how beautiful it is, but for how it organically integrates with gameplay." ifanzine.com
09-28-2011, 06:05 AM
i don't really like TD games, but this one looks interesting so i'll get it