★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gamious
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Lines is an abstract zen game experience where form is just as important as function. Place or remove dots to initiate a colourful race that fills a drawing. The colour that dominates the race wins. Lines is the perfect game to play while commuting or in other short moments of downtime. Play a single session in a matter of seconds or find yourself making a winning streak of 20 games in a row!

- Play a staggering amount of 250 unique puzzle levels. All randomized every time you play them again.
- 5 game modes: Point, Eraser, Rope, Knife, and Mix mode.
- Win a level several times in a row to set a winning streak and earn trophies.
- Play under pressure in the Daily Challenge, in which you only get one chance!
06-19-2015, 02:25 AM
This looks really good. I wonder why it haven't been announced in the weekly "out now" post here on Touch Arcade.
06-19-2015, 02:29 AM
Shame the dev didn't add a video trailer to the App Store. It really needs it.
06-19-2015, 10:27 PM
This is so good! I'm really glad I got it.

I agree with coolpepper that it needs a video. It's very attractive and very elegantly designed, and gamers really need to see that in action. I almost didn't get it because I just wasn't sure of the gameplay. A video would have made me hit buy instantly (as opposed to the 2 minutes it took me to talk myself into getting it. )

It's such a nicely-made game and there is plenty to keep me playing for a long, long time.

Last edited by Valentia; 06-19-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling