App description: Dungeon Thief is an online puzzle game which allows you to build your own dungeon and test your thief skills against your friends.

Features :
- Create your own dungeons!
- Cleverly evade your friend's traps and steal their gold
- Test your skills against the rest of world

This game require an internet connection.
03-20-2015, 12:05 PM
The description sounded like King of Thieves
03-20-2015, 01:31 PM
Looks interesting enough, I will be checking this one out.
03-20-2015, 02:32 PM
OMG so disgusting to look at the game! Graphics are horrible. Gameplay is worse than any of this "kind of game", and I don't know if we can say gameplay, since the only thing you can do for free is the "Collect the 6 gems" at the beginning. It asks you to create an account. Ok, If you want. And then your personal details. Mmh... And to finish this, if you trust this sh*t enough, it asks you... To pay?! Wtf ! Why do I have to pay for a game like this, straight after the registration, and I would have paid more if the game wasn't so shit! If efforts were done, and by efforts I mean delete the game and redo another one, BETTER! (You can't do worse, or I ask to see...) maybe get a graphic designer, that could be a good start. Oh and is the character you play a giant or..?
If I could have done worse than a star, I would have done it, for sure!

EDIT: if you don't pay you can't play. Have fun and waste (or not) 5-10min of your life time.
03-20-2015, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaaaou View Post
OMG so disgusting to look at the game! Graphics are horrible. Gameplay is worse than any of this "kind of game", and I don't know if we can say gameplay, since the only thing you can do for free is the "Collect the 6 gems" at the beginning. It asks you to create an account. Ok, If you want. And then your personal details. Mmh... And to finish this, if you trust this sh*t enough, it asks you... To pay?! Wtf ! Why do I have to pay for a game like this, straight after the registration, and I would have paid more if the game wasn't so shit! If efforts were done, and by efforts I mean delete the game and redo another one, BETTER! (You can't do worse, or I ask to see...) maybe get a graphic designer, that could be a good start. Oh and is the character you play a giant or..?
If I could have done worse than a star, I would have done it, for sure!

EDIT: if you don't pay you can't play. Have fun and waste (or not) 5-10min of your life time.
Jesus, that's harsh. Well, it's free and it's small so I ain't out nothing for checking it out but I *do not* have high hopes after reading that...