12-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Well, me too

I want to finish my "secret action-arcade puzzle game" first, then CP2 This secret project is still in quite first stages, but it shouldn't take more than 2-3 months. Then some first screenshots for CP2 should appear
12-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
Well, me too

I want to finish my "secret action-arcade puzzle game" first, then CP2 This secret project is still in quite first stages, but it shouldn't take more than 2-3 months. Then some first screenshots for CP2 should appear
"secret action-arcade puzzle game", hey? Hmmm... I like the sound of that!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

12-05-2011, 04:10 PM
I've hope that you will like it after finish

More details around Christmas I think... I'll create an "upcoming" thread on TA forums, but not just yet. I still have it mainly in my head, not in code
12-08-2011, 05:07 PM
1.2.0 update was released but unfortunately it is broken. I removed Commander Pixman from the AppStore until this issue will be fixed ( Yes, it is THAT bad! ) I hope nobody updates it ( I've noticed that just minutes after update goes live... )

And one more thing: Apple review team - where were you!!!! This bug simply prevents from playing game, so I don't know how such thing could be approved

If someone accidentally update the game - unfortunately this will broke your progress. After new update, you should reinstall the game Great apologizes for such inconvenience. But one more time - there is chance that nobody updates it...
12-08-2011, 06:22 PM
when you bring the game back, will we need to re-purchase it?

Flip Riders devs ended up doing this - pulled the game because of 'bugs' then brought it back, but made it a completely different game, so the version everyone bought is no longer being supported...

Just hoping the same thing isn't going to happen here.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Integral
12-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Well, dang... That really sucks... I dont think I updated (but seeing as I can still play the game, guess i didn't ) but yeah wow, that's a big bummer. And like syntheticvoid, hope we don't have to re-purchase it... But hope everything goes well!'

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-08-2011, 10:14 PM
No no, this will be the same app, no repurchase at all! Never!

I'm not EA with Tetris or PopCap with Bejeweled

Sorry for inconvenience, but it will affect only potential new players, no effect for those who already own it.
12-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Great! Thanks, and best of luck!

Quote:
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
I've just figure out that 82 people downloaded Commander Pixman broken update yesterday... God I hope they won't post one-star reviews :/
Well, if you pulled it, and it's not on the app store, how can they write a review at all?

I don't want a signature.