App description: Retro action-platformer for the iOS! Fast-paced action, gun in your hands, 145 levels to master, hundreds of enemies to kill and thousands traps to avoid! Everything is packed with retro style and responsive controls!

Guide trapped Andrew "Pixman" Blazkowicz to leave the alien base. Destroy every creature, jump over treacherous holes and traps on his way. Find your rocket and get the hell out of there!

FEATURED AS "NEW & NOTEWORTHY", "WHAT'S HOT" in USA, Germany, Canada, Australia and other countries! Wonderful reviews on TouchArcade, TouchGen, AppSpy, PocketGamer, 148Apps! So many people can't be wrong.

Trailer: bit.ly/PixmanTrailer

WHAT YOU GET:
•- 145 levels + MORE WITH UPDATES!
- Over 20 hazards, monsters and utilities
- •Complete missions to unlock new levels!
•- Watch replays of every game after finish!
•- Universal game - play on your iPad and iPhone!
•- External controllers support! iOS mFI controllers & iCade
•- Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements.
•- Scoring - get to the leaderboards from the first game!

If you want to try it first, check out "Commander Pixman - First Blood", free version of Commander Pixman.

www.one-minute-games.com
www.twitter.com/oneminutegames

Echoseven's comments:




09-29-2011, 05:29 AM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
No Game Center is a disappointment
GAME CENTER WILL BE ADDED! In one of the first updates... I just wanted to polish other, more important things and not to delay release ( Game Center integration could be painfull sometimes... ) So don't worry!
09-29-2011, 07:31 AM
#22
About the floaty controls: didn't they look that way to everyone else in the video? I would expect them from the video. Are they "worse" than they look in the video? I think it's a design choice based on the number of characters behind you/etc...

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?

09-29-2011, 10:22 AM
#23
Yeah... The controls are a bit floaty... especially the jumping... :/

Maybe I just have to get used to it...

What do y'all think? Where's syntheticvoid? I wanna hear his opinion on this one

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
09-29-2011, 10:36 AM
#24
Game Impressions

Excellent game. The main character inertia does come with a learning curve, but it's the sort that proportionately raises the level of satisfaction once mastered.

I do keep wishing for an iOS platformer with a bit more meat on the bones amid the recent onslaught of these quick and dirty 15 second level affairs, but most of them are good, and this is one of the best.
09-29-2011, 10:37 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Excellent game. The main character inertia does come with a learning curve, but it's the sort that proportionately raises the level of satisfaction once mastered.

I do keep wishing for an iOS platformer with a bit more meat on the bones amid the recent onslaught of these quick and dirty 15 second level affairs, but most of them are good, and this is one of the best.
Yeah, so I probably just gotta get used to the controls...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
09-29-2011, 11:02 AM
#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I do keep wishing for an iOS platformer with a bit more meat on the bones amid the recent onslaught of these quick and dirty 15 second level affairs, but most of them are good, and this is one of the best.
We're working on a retro inspired platformer that's a bit more 'meaty' as you put it... still a lot to do but we're getting there.

Will take a look at Commander Pixman tonight... looks pretty good.

Designer//Illustrator//Gamer
www.treasurestudio.co.uk
09-29-2011, 01:26 PM
#27
Any plans to make this a Universal title at some point?
09-29-2011, 01:41 PM
#28
I think this is very hard! Great, but hard! Maybe a little too much? I think it's the controls, enemies and the harsh time limit, but it still remains a great platformer, not for more casual gamers. Reminds me of VVVVVV. Yh, where's syntheticvoid?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
09-29-2011, 01:44 PM
#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
I think this is very hard! Great, but hard! Maybe a little too much? I think it's the controls, enemies and the harsh time limit, but it still remains a great platformer, not for more casual gamers. Reminds me of VVVVVV. Yh, where's syntheticvoid?
Yeah, this is a pretty insane diffuculty level, especially if you try to get 3 stars on all levels. That's one crazy time limit!

Lol, synthethicvoid, where are you??

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
09-29-2011, 01:47 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Yeah, this is a pretty insane diffuculty level, especially if you try to get 3 stars on all levels. That's one crazy time limit!

Lol, synthethicvoid, where are you??
PG said Stardash is punishing what if they review this :P

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 AM.