10-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
Ok guys, please welcome Commander Pixman version 1.3.1, with iPhone 5 support! No more stripes on your new device.

Also new controls artwork and minor tweaks. Enjoy!
Crikey!! Had no idea this was Universal and worked with iCade. Going for it now.
10-07-2012, 02:37 AM
waiting for this update long....

Aha......,cant wait to play
10-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMinuteGames View Post
I also plan some content update soon. About 20 new levels. What do you think?
new levels are always welcome!! though I myself am pretty far away from 3-starring all the current levels.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
10-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Really, still after over a year ?

If there is someone that can prove ( screenshots ) that he finished all levels from "ESCAPE" pack for 3 stars and gets all badges, he will get promocode for my upcoming game! ( Matchblocks )
10-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Just bought and tried with iCade. Really did not expect it to be this good with speedrunning too. Absolutely fantastic with spot on music too. Proper well done.
10-07-2012, 12:43 PM
I've got 600 apps on my ipod and this is in my top 10. It shows you dont need fancy graphics or that for a great game, the controls work very well, a ton of content for the price and the retro Atari style graphics do look great.

Nice to hear the dev is still updating it with new content, this is one of my best 'underated' games which more people need to play/buy. Platforming heaven !
10-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Guys, what do you think, if you will like endless runner with Pixman? With the same graphic style?

Of course not a regular endless runner. I have some ideas