Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-21-2012, 07:12 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Great news!!!!!!!
Hope it comes sooner rather then later
Old 05-25-2012, 09:48 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Good news folks! Our app now takes the full advantage of the New iPad (iPad 3) to maximize your experience, including HD resolution! Please update your games now in the Apple App Store!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:14 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Hello!

I love JD very much, but now I am disappointing, as I listed as Global Rank 75, but on the third level of the difficulty I have stuck in level which named “Wonderful Oasis of Resting”. Now I list as Global Rank 102 and it is becoming worse day after day.

I played through this level different ways, but I can not defeat the fat boss.

So there is my question: did that boss' health reduce at the latest update (May 25, 2012)? It seems for me that did not. Because that rogue still escapes with 0.5 mm of its health and all my crystals.

Sincerely,
Natalia
Old 06-06-2012, 06:55 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Come and visit our Facebook Fan Page. Today we will spread promo codes for Jelly Defense there!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:02 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimika View Post
I have stuck in level which named “Wonderful Oasis of Resting”. Now I list as Global Rank 102 and it is becoming worse day after day. I played through this level different ways, but I can not defeat the fat boss.

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Here is the video which should help you to beat that level.
Old 08-02-2012, 02:18 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Jelly Defense for $0.99 only! Donít miss the opportunity to buy this amazing app at lower price! Check also Shoot The Zombirds for FREE!
Old 08-03-2012, 03:59 PM

I love Jelly Defense. The graphic style and animations are very nice.

I mainly wanted to say thank you though for releasing Jelly Band for free. My kids really love that app (ages 2, 4, and 6). The youngest keeps coming back to it the most though. I really think you should do something more with that idea and try to sell it. I would certainly buy something like it again for the kids. Please no IAP though.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:14 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
I mainly wanted to say thank you though for releasing Jelly Band for free. My kids really love that app (ages 2, 4, and 6). The youngest keeps coming back to it the most though.
We are more than happy to hear that your kids love the Jelly Band. We plan to release second stage somewhere in future so stay tuned
Old 10-07-2012, 04:05 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterID View Post
Hello fishi, great to see you like our game so much.

Currently there's no way to switch or check the difficulty. We are working on an update to redesign this feature a bit.

The boss from Wonderful Oasis of Resting really becomes tough on the fourth playthrough, but it's not impossible to kill. Here's a quote from a user of our own forum, explaining how he managed to kill that boss:

I hope this helps you for now. We'll probably adjust that boss' health in the next update, but it may take some before that.

Best regards,
Peter.
Hello,
I love jelly defense (am global rank 420) but hit a wall a few months ago - I just cannot kill the red boss at the end of Wonderful Oasis of Resting, no matter what I do! I've tried what you suggested above but it doesn't seem to be enough. Not sure how many times I've been through the levels now.
Anyway, I read the posts above months ago and every time my iPhone has app updates, I hope they're for Jelly Defense and that you have reduced the health of the red boss on this level so I can kill him! Hasn't happened yet though!
This is just a request to do that so I can get past this level and start playing the game again.......please?!!
Also, as mentioned by others, I only managed to complete the inexhaustible jar of jellies because of a glitch that let me carry on even when all of the crystals appeared to have gone - but I also suspected one had landed just off screen or something.
I'll keep awaiting an update that allows me to kill the red boss!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:38 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Rose1 here is video walkthrough how to play on Wonderful Oasis of Resting

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up