Jelly Defense by Infinite Dreams

09-29-2011, 02:47 PM
Quite a bit of polish has been added since the beta and the graphics, sound music and gameplay are every bit as fantastic as I remember. I am loving playing this just as I did during the beta. Highly recommended!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
09-29-2011, 04:02 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First 15. Minutes of Gameplay.

PS:

@ArturID:

Can you tell me please where i could download that Tune from the Game that is being played during the Mission. I love it. Thanks.

09-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Great work on this one, and bargain basement price too!

Thanks Infinite Dreams :-)
09-29-2011, 10:43 PM
Can never have enough of TD games. Download now.

Favorite IpadFieldrunners,Puzzle Quest 1&2,I Dig It,Space Miner,Highborn, Plants vs Zombie,Death Rally,Real Racing 1&2,War Pinball,Battle Heart,Angry Birds, Jetpack,Gesundheit,Zombie GS,Bumpy Road,Where's Water, Osmos, Glowfish, Goo,Contre Jour
09-30-2011, 12:55 AM
Congratulations on the release. It is iPad Game of the Week here in Finland.

Community Manager for Futuremark
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark
Unstoppable Gorg - revolutionary tower defense for iPad
Hungribles - fun with food and physics, top 10 puzzle game in 60+ countries
09-30-2011, 04:18 AM
Robin Rhys from AppAdvice is talking about Jelly Defense and wears our amazing „jelly” t-shirt! You simply can’t miss that episode! There is something also about iPhone 5…

09-30-2011, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FM_kingkatt View Post
Congratulations on the release. It is iPad Game of the Week here in Finland.
Thanks for the tip! Awesome!
09-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Hi,

Here's my comment about Jelly Defense...

Graphics look great, sound effects are funny (remind me of Worms) and the musics are well suited. Congrats on that.

But IMO... There are a few annoying things about this game which sadly don't make it fit into the "Best TD on the Appstore" category YET.

- First small thing : the world map is hard to use unless you navigate with the arrow keys. When I pan the planet with my finger, the whole thing jumps to a random rotation if I don't do it very slowly.

- Please, PLEASE, add a fast-forward button. Right now we can fast forward a wave start, but not the whole game. And waiting for a boss to be killed is really annoying.

- The different jelly turrets are nice, but the game isn't correctly balanced. I can play through a good number of levels by only spamming the first turret... making the other turrets useless (except for the Bank one I guess). Also, some levels seem easier than the one before them... Especially with the various in game bonuses you can get (the upgrade-all bonus is overpowered when you spam turrets).

Other than that, the game is fine. I wish it was even better, because I really like the Jelly universe. So I'll wait for an upgrade !

Keep up the good work !
09-30-2011, 12:49 PM
WOW! Jelly Defense is #1 strategy game in over 35 countries including United States and United Kingdom. We are very grateful for your support and downloads. Please share info about our game to your friends!
10-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chman View Post
Hi,

Here's my comment about Jelly Defense...

Keep up the good work !
Thank you for your comments. We are gathering feedback from users and then we will release next version. You are not the only one who wants fast-forward button so is huge chance to get this feature in the next version.