★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A cosmic wasteland stretches out before you! Your job: use advanced terraforming technologies to revive the barren celestial expanse! Featuring thrilling time management gameplay, stunning visuals and a captivating story, Terrafarmers is an out-of-this-world casual gaming experience!

Watch in wide-eyed wonder as new plant life springs up from parched alien soil with a few taps of your finger, and learn to take care of the wild creatures that emerge from the undergrowth. As you hop from planet to planet, gather the goods these organisms produce and sell them on the galactic market for a profit, use sophisticated machines to manufacture unique merchandise, and serve customers eager to purchase the latest and greatest wares. Just make sure you collect enough DNA credits to upgrade your equipment, and always be on your guard against the pirates that want to steal your supplies!

GAME FEATURES:
67 cosmically cool levels
16 weird and wonderful planets
11 extraordinary gadgets
15 towering trophies
OpenFeint and GameCenter support
-----------------------------------------
STILL NOT CONVINCED? Try the lite version for free by searching for "Terrafarmers HD Lite" in the App Store.
More fun games from Alawar:
FARM FRENZY 3 HD - Travel the world visiting exotic homesteads and helping farmers near and far!
SNARK BUSTERS: WELCOME TO THE CLUB! HD - Experience the ultimate steam punk romance as you search for the Snark!
THE TREASURES OF MONTEZUMA HD Trigger Power Totems in this dazzling match-three adventure!
VACATION MOGUL HD The tourism business has never been easier or more fun!

For more games, visit us at iphone.alawar.com!
FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment
FOLLOW US in TWITTER: @AlawarMobile
Be the first to hear about our new games and awesome contests!

goiMot's comments:

09-28-2011, 05:09 PM
These type of games usually aren't my thing, but this is utterly gorgeous!

Do I or don't I...??

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

09-29-2011, 02:30 AM
i say do !!!
then you can tell us how it is :-)

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
09-29-2011, 07:07 AM
I don't want to stop you guys from purchasing the game, but I just have to say it - Lite version will be out in a few days, it's now pending the approval
09-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Looks really good, although I am not entirely sure what is going on.
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
I don't want to stop you guys from purchasing the game, but I just have to say it - Lite version will be out in a few days, it's now pending the approval
Thanks for the heads up dude.

Usually when something takes my fancy, I just grab it and rarely bother with a Lite edition. But on this occasion - given the fact that I've never really clicked with 'time management' games - I think I'll sit tight for now and wait for that Lite edition to work its way through the Apple approvals process.

Either way, I'm certainly hoping it's a winner, I'm so digging those screenshots and the vid...

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja

Last edited by Simon Potticary; 09-29-2011 at 11:27 AM.
09-29-2011, 11:33 AM
NP, I'll post an update here once Lite is out. Stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Potticary View Post
I think I'll sit tight for now and wait for that Lite edition to work its way through the Apple approvals process.

Either way, I'm certainly hoping it's a winner, I'm so digging those screenshots and the vid...
09-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Same here... I have most of Alawar's games and this one looks good.

Gameloft Live/OpenFeint/AGON/Plus+/iTunes Reviewer: Revlisoft / GameCenter: SilverDragon / Favs: Project Phoenix Doodle Jump Dungeon Hunter 2 Sentinel 1/2/3 Tiny Tower Cartoon Wars GoldRush Dragon Portals Puzzle Quest 2 AoD Trenches Order & Chaos Nick Chase Superfall
10-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Any news on this?
10-18-2011, 04:31 AM
Lite version is now available!
http://itunes.apple.com/app/id455910231

Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
Any news on this?