★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fly me to the moon! As the heiress of the Kaslana family, the 16-year-old witch Kiana has always dreamed of finding the Eclipse and restoring honor to her family name. With 60 engaging levels, you will experience superb graphics, unique game play, and a captivating storyline that will make you fall in love with Kiana. Download now and fly to the moon with Kiana!

Highlights:
Simple but unique "slide to play one button control" flying game
Anime-themed fantasy action game
Adorable moe and stylish teen witch
Multi-mode game play: Adventure, Puzzle, Racing, and Survival
60 distinct levels, each with different challenges
GameCenter enabled
Vocaloid original enjoyable theme song(Options->Credits)

iOS 4.0 or later recommended

strivemind's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Lunar Lander type game. Watch the video, it looks highly polished, with some interesting challenges.
09-29-2011, 08:34 AM
It's the anime art style that interests me

09-29-2011, 01:08 PM
Game Impressions

Just Finished Stage2. The Character is really cute. It's an lunar lander type game, however have much more challenges. Awesome anime graphics.
10-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Now on sale for a dollar (from three). May grab it. Not sure, I still haven't started Up and Up.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
10-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Now on sale for a dollar (from three). May grab it. Not sure, I still haven't started Up and Up.
This is actually pretty good. The art and animation are polished and the gameplay has some surprising variety to it. I wouldn't have been surprised to see this as a DS game.
10-07-2011, 10:48 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah, I'm enjoying it quite a bit...

There's 4 different types of levels - adventure, puzzle, racing, and survival, each with different styles of play, which is pretty interesting. You fly through each of the levels by holding under your character, and swiping left to go right and right to left, which might sound like it'd be confusing, but it's not at all. Collect 3 stars and as many diamonds as you can before you get to the moon at the end... which factors into your score as does your time... get the best score you can. ladeda... it's really well done though. Lots of polish, and theres a little story that's kind of interesting. =oP
10-07-2011, 11:36 AM
I got a strange issue here. I have no problem when playing this in my iPad. But when I tried this in my iPod 2nd Gen, the screen is so messed up. It kinda looks like a problem related to phone orientation.
10-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevax View Post
I got a strange issue here. I have no problem when playing this in my iPad. But when I tried this in my iPod 2nd Gen, the screen is so messed up. It kinda looks like a problem related to phone orientation.
??

could you share a screen? On my 4th gen, the game looks great... =o/

---gimmie a minute I'll upload a screen...
10-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Here's a pic at half size -

and one at the retina full size...

10-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatevax View Post
sorry - just saw that there's other people having the same issue in iTunes reviews...

what iOS version are you running? it says in the description that 4.0 or later is recommended...

but it could be a problem with the device (not your device... just with the game running on older devices) - I'll check and see how it looks on my kids 2nd gen when they get home from school today and see if I've got the same problem..