★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Problem posting reviews to iTunes

11-10-2008, 04:26 PM
Problem posting reviews to iTunes

I am having problems posting reviews to iTunes. That is I can't post reviews. I've choosen 2 so far today - Pakoon III and Sapus Tongue and I get told I need to purchase or download them. But I have both of these. Anyone else having problems?
11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
It happens to me a lot..I just give it a day (at least, that's how long I want to wait), and then when I remember that I wanted to post a review, I do.

Just give it a day or so, and it should work.
11-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Snow Mani!

Your scores in Sapus Tongue are incredible! Congratulations!
I thought it was impossible to score that much!

11-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Sapus is heaps of fun

Sapus is heaps of fun. Such a silly idea! Even my technophobe Dad who is 63 loves playing!

Those higher scores are a bit of a fluke, but felt good!

ricardoquesada - if you're the dev feel free to remove my other scores from the high score board (but please leave my highest score so far).

Now back to the topic of the thread, I fixed the problem I was having. It seems iTunes thought I hadn't purchased some of my apps. Despite having them and syncing them and using them. I also had trouble downloading updates. I have had to 'repurchase' the apps. iTunes recognised I already purchased them and I have now been able to leave feedback and obtain updates.
11-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Yea had same problem. Couldn't post a review for Zombie Attack last 2 days. I've repurcahsed about 15 to 20 times. Guess the 20th time it did the trick and finally agreed that I purchased and downloaded it enough times to comment about it. Now I'm up to around 75 reviews and have repurchased many of them simply to be able to leave a comment.