• Publisher: SEGA CORPORATION
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 36.3 MB
  • Version: 1.76
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Find something yummy and control the Brick Peoples' destiny. Your mission is to arrange, pile and stack bricks to guide hungry Brick People to the location of tasty fruit!

One of the most innovative arcade puzzle games from SEGA has now specially been made for iOS for the whole family to enjoy. The original game combines physical bricks that interact with a projection monitor, merging the digital and physical worlds.

Here's how to play:
Help your Brick People friends eat the required number of fruit. Build brick structures and steps for them to climb by touching numbered icons in a certain order. Take advantage of becoming familiar with each group of Brick People as they are all different, using their unique personality and movement ability will help you advance to more levels.

From time to time, a Brick Monster will cause trouble and create additional obstacles to challenge the Brick People. Overcome these obstacles and gain additional time for future missions. But be careful, dont run out of time or all bricks you piled will fall at once. Aim for a high ranking as once the game is over, your score will be announced.

Features

Many Modes, Tons of Play
Single and competitive multiplayer mode to challenge between two players.Three difficulty levels available: Easy (Sweet Mode), Normal (Bitter Mode) and Hard (Spicy Mode)

Build with a Buddy
Brick People HD is made for the iPad. Two players can play individual games and compete face to face on the iPad for a real time battle!

All Hands on Deck
Supports multitouch as players dive into the game with multiple hands and finger

Frantic Fun with Mini Challenges
Complete as many missions in 150 seconds. Gain extra time on the clock by overcoming mini games from the Brick Monster

Game Center - Game On
See how you stack up with Game Center leaderboard and achievement support

Sanuku's comments:

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

09-30-2011, 09:57 AM
Did anyone pick this up? Impressions? It looks fun and I've been mulling it over but would love to hear impressions first.
09-30-2011, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Did anyone pick this up? Impressions? It looks fun and I've been mulling it over but would love to hear impressions first.
Same here, it's even hard to find anything on the net about gameplay.
Probably gonna download tonite as i read somewhere that the price will go up after the weekend.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
10-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Touch Arcade wasn't in love with it, but they said the multiplayer was fun, so am still considering buying the iPad version for on-same-device multiplayer. The price had gone up, but they put it back down to the release price. That price hike didn't last....
10-04-2011, 02:44 PM
It's a quirky cute game (I've played it from my Japanese account for a few months until it failed to run on my iPad2 which was recenty resolved with a bug update). My roommate and I play against each other a lot and its fun. And on your own its perfect with headphones in an early train to wake up and laugh at the cuteness. It puts a smile on my face. There may not be any physical blocks like the original (which is amazing: look it up on youtube) but that doesnt mean this is a bad game. I like it.