★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: EzMoBo
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 41.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ===This game will make you extremely hungry! ===
iBBQ offers iPhone and iPod Touch users realistic Japanese style BBQ (Yakiniku).
The game features:
1.Realistic pictures of Beef, Vegetable and Seafood with sizzling sound effects
2.Using the iPhone sensor the player can flip the food through a flicking action
3.The game allows player to increase fire by blowing into the iPhone microphone
4.There are two mode, the challenge and time trial mode
5.The realism will leave you craving for more

Explore and experience now the realistic sight and sound of authentic Japanese grilling.

?!!!!

:
1.,,!!
2.,iphone,!
3.,,!
4.,,!
5.,,!
6.,!
7.,!

:
,,!!

fiveohthree's comments:

Check out our new tailgating time management game. Grill from the comfort of your own couch while watching your favorite team play (and enjoy a cold one from the fridge while you're at it)!

Video:

If you enjoyed the hit game iBBQ, you will be sure to love this! Just try not to play on an empty stomach...

iBBQ: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibbq-fire-it-up-sale!/id310000507?mt=8
10-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I played this game nearly two hours....
Yeah......its really fun when I'm hungry right before dinner (you know that feeling, right?).
LOL! So, I think it will keep you & your family entertained for hours.

Em...This game is a simple and entertaining timekiller.
I would like it more if u had more things that u could actually do by hand (like in the game how u cn make the sauce) and I also wish that u could make an updated version that including different foods and grills, or have more options like regular chicken, Alfredo sauce, garlic bread (side dish) salad (side dish), more fun options!!

Overall, what a fantastic way to crave grills ,create grills, and fulfill my hunger needs without getting my hands messy or taking a bite.

But only one thing is that this game crashed the first time, then, everything it's Ok.
thx.

- Twitter: @awoooooo
- iPhone 5s/ iPad 2/ Touch 2/ iPod nano 1/ iPod classic
- Hockey, iOS, Steam, the city lights at night, expensive coffee, and Netflix: these are a few of my favorite things