★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Save Dave
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.5 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Basejump from some of New York's most famous landmarks as your favorite frog, Fearless Freddy.

Collect stars & bonus items - Maximize your free-fall time, releasing your parachute at the optimum moment - Execute a perfect landing for multipliers - And of course watch out for those pesky birds.

A great game of skill and dexterity. Fun for all ages!

savedave.biz's comments:
Hi Everyone, we are Savedave.biz, we have released our first iphone game and are currently looking for as much feedback as possible, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

kind regards

Youtube link:www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH8CqJhdfQ8

App Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fearless-freddy-basejumper/id459751433?mt=8

09-30-2011, 03:14 PM
Bump! Please could someone give there opinion on my game.. I'm looking to get into the games industry and need all the help and advice I can get.
10-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi there savedave.biz.. (great website btw!!)

I have downloaded ur game and have to say that I was pleasantly impressed.

It's very simple, very easy to get the hang off, but super hard to master.

It has a good learning curve and is an ideal quick game to play while on the bus/train/toilet etc.. In a similar ilk to doodle jump.

The graphics are nice.. Not incredible but it's not about that, it's all about getting that highscore and bettering your mates!
10-03-2011, 02:58 AM
thanks for the feedback. Im glad you like the game, it would be nice to hear other peoples opinions as well.

When we set out to make this game, we just wanted to make a game that you could play in short bursts that was quick and fun and would keep you coming back for more. I think we have achieved that and I think we have the difficulty just about right.

Any feed back from anyone else?

would be much appreciated.....