★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BRAND NEW 3.0 EDITION! Now with Online functionality, includes Sports, Summer & World tour add-ons!

"I can't put it down ! It's a constant cycle of excitement,wealth and social meeting place! I love, love, love it !!!! Plus customer service help is awesome!" - My Country fan

Wow! This app has simply blown me away. In three words I can sum up the long hours ahead of me addicted to this game-Best. App. Ever. -My country addict

#2 Free game for iPad
#3 Free App Overall

If you are tired from old-school construction games lacking real action, My Country is a city builder for you. This challenging build-a-city game has enough content to entertain you for the longest time ever. Build your own city, develop industries and transportation infrastructure, hire employees, eliminate ecological threats and control energy use.

When building a city you are not limited to simple buildings construction. Take on hundreds of tasks for the benefit of your developing city. Moreover, you can even create a complex well-governed country.

To be a successful city builder you should:
- Build residential buildings to increase your city's population
- Open office buildings and upgrade them to employ more citizens and create higher profits
- Develop industries, sign contracts and buy vehicles to transport the goods you produce
- Manage the ecology and energy use in your city by building power stations and parks
- Change the landscape: build canals, create lakes, plant trees and pave country roads
- Establish a bus transit network for your residents
- Gather collection items from the residents of your country
- Hire professionals to grow a forest of skyscrapers in your city!

Why play My Country? Because it is AWESOME and absolutely FREE!

Official Page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MyCountryHD

Gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIT1NrNXSHo

I_am_Red's comments:
Hi Guys,
we are happy to annonce a launch of the iPad version of the game that blew up Facebook and Android!

My Country is a game of choice for seasoned city-constructors!
Erect cities, purchase transport lines and enterprise networks.
The city-builder is a game of generation next that provides vast variety of options for your country growth. Set bus communications, for example, to enter the new level.

Game Objectives:
  • Achieve tons of strategic goals for your countrys economy development;
  • Erect new accommodation units for population growth;
  • Make you country distinct by using hundreds of unique constructions offered;
  • Build up industries, make agreements, purchase transport for goods transit;
  • Evolve, receive awards, and share your achievements with Facebook friends.

Game Features:
  • Unique ecology control system;
  • Picturesque landscape with lakes, rivers, trees, etc.;
  • Widest choice of construction units, decorative details, and plants;
  • Even if you are logged out of the game, social life of your country continues autonomously;
  • More than a hundred of awards and achievements;
  • Internet connection is optional though recommended;
  • No advertising.

Official Page on Facebook

Promo Game Video:
09-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Definitely the best and a noob-friendly simulation game for the iOS. Loving it so far.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
09-30-2011, 10:50 AM
Thanks! We tried our best to make the game really good!
09-30-2011, 11:17 AM
A real treat for first timers like myself simple yet fun got me trying to recreate my old neighborhood

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Ravenmark:Scourge of Estellion Best TBS since Advance Wars http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/raven...6806?ls=1&mt=8