[IceFlame] Aiko Island - An Amazing New Physics Puzzler
Latest Update -
This is our GAMEPLAY trailer -
Gameplay Trailer now live over at IGN.com -
Hey Touch Arcade People!
We are proud to announce our first title 'Aiko Island'. Were a two man indie development studio from England.
Please checkout are website,
Follow us on twitter
Like us on facebook.
Pop, drop and roll! On Aiko Island, think before you tap as you play this addictive block-popping, cookie-dropping, hit puzzle game! Use your wits and skill to pop blocks, destroy the evil Red Aiko, and return the cookies to the friendly Blue Aiko. Be careful not to lose any Blue Aiko in the process! Aiko Island features hours of simple yet addictive challenging physics-based puzzles spread over the exotic Aiko Island. Earn cookies for your performance on each level that you can use to progress and unlock future levels.
Enjoy the original musical score and animated cut scenes while you bring down the troublesome Red Aiko using ropes, cannons, explosions, and much more. Unlock new areas by collecting cookies on your way and choose your own path through Aiko Island. Each of the 125 Levels will test your logic, skill and daring as you aim to defeat the Red Aiko as fast and efficiently as possible.
- 125 intuitive physics-based puzzles, each with a unique challenge!
- Easy to play, with simple one-touch controls.
- Hours of gameplay with hugely addictive replay value
- Amazing Retina Graphic
- Musical score written by the Award winning composer Sean Beeson
- Full Game Center/Openfeint integration
- Compete with friends on global speed run leader boards
- Color Blind/High Contrast Mode
- Many more levels to come!
Last edited by IceFlameGames; 10-10-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Update