★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Kingdoms Live! What's the point of getting larger army?

04-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Kingdoms Live! What's the point of getting larger army?

Ok, some quest require number of army , but is there any point of getting larger army?... because u have to wast more money to buy equipment for them and there is no army size advantage(maybe some). I mean if your army size is 10 you only has a chance to face the other army that size is near you like 8 9 10 11 12 there no way u gonna face with 1 2 3 or 50 60 like this , do u know what I mean ?

P.S. Sorry for my English ok? because it isn't my first language.
05-10-2009, 04:08 PM
You are absolutely correct. There is no point in having a large army. Only have as large of any army as you can control. HOWEVER, around level 25 - this will all start to change. The people on your attack board will not be within plus or minus 5 army levels of you, but instead plus or minus 30 army levels. I am level 32 with 50 army members. There are people on my Battle screen that have 120+ army members. As you level up, there are less people in your range.

So... until you start noticing a big gap on your attack board have fun with a small army as it is the most beneficial. http://kingdomslive.webs.com Check out my site for more guides, land efficiency charts, armory items, an active forum and much more! Thanks, hope I helped!