★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

something needs to be done about the latest post count upper...

04-30-2009, 05:15 PM
something needs to be done about the latest post count upper...

I'm tired of lovelyman posting anything in EVERY thread. They often have nothing to do with the thread and usually say "these graphics suck" or "I'm buying" he has been here for 2 days and alreqady has 153+ posts and it's getting out of hand. There hasn't been one post that has added anything, granted we all get off topic, I'm guilty of that, but that's only now and then, not like this idiot.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
04-30-2009, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
I'm tired of lovelyman posting anything in EVERY thread. They often have nothing to do with the thread and usually say "these graphics suck" or "I'm buying" he has been here for 2 days and alreqady has 153+ posts and it's getting out of hand. There hasn't been one post that has added anything, granted we all get off topic, I'm guilty of that, but that's only now and then, not like this idiot.
+1, hes annoying and more than half his posts are spam

Plus+, Openfeint, and Gameloft Live Username: Vester
Add me on GameCenter: Sock Merchant
2/6/11 the Green Bay Packers win Super Bowl XLV

04-30-2009, 05:28 PM
You guys are aware he became a senior in 1 1/2 days?!
80 posts on his first day...........about 3 threads on his first day.

Just saying.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
04-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Thank you for creating this thread, I was afraid to. Anyways, I've told him on multiple instances that he needs to calm down and maybe wait a few days or something. I, as a newbie, posted a lot of stuff, but I didn't post random crap in every single thread. Also, Lovelyman, if you say anything in this thread, you'll just prove our point.

Plus+/OpenFeint Username: gscal
04-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gscal View Post
Thank you for creating this thread, I was afraid to. Anyways, I've told him on multiple instances that he needs to calm down and maybe wait a few days or something. I, as a newbie, posted a lot of stuff, but I didn't post random crap in every single thread. Also, Lovelyman, if you say anything in this thread, you'll just prove our point.
Don't be that harsh. At least if he posts here, he is aware of what he is doing. I agree though, the spamming should stop.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
04-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
Don't be that harsh. At least if he posts here, he is aware of what he is doing. I agree though, the spamming should stop.
Sorry if I seemed harsh. Anyways, the part about him posting in this thread in my earlier post actually doesn't make sense, now that I read it. If he posted in here, that means he would be aware of his spamming.

EDIT: Just checked his profile. He has about 82 posts a day! Whew!

Last edited by gscal; 04-30-2009 at 06:38 PM.
04-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Send a message via AIM to Kyle
Ten Dollars he will post here.

Beta Testing(or Tested): Sniper Versus Sniper (Com2uS), Chronicles of Inotia: Wanderer of Luone, Heavy Gunner, IMO: The World of Magic, Slice It!.
04-30-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm not offtopic guys. Why are you all so mean and unwelcoming. I am almost always on-topic. At least when I say "the graphics suck" I am stating my opinion on the game being discussed!

Come one people, if I'm spamming, SORRY, but I'm not trying to. I just don't like super super formal and not casual forums
04-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket Kyle View Post
Ten Dollars he will post here.
Would you like that in cash or check?

04-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gscal View Post
Would you like that in cash or check?
Hey, at least I'm trying to realize my mistakes. I am never mean, I don't get why everyone's ganging up on me.