2013: Infected Wars (Unreal Engine 3)

09-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: NYC, New York. USA
Posts: 2,076
Take your time guys. We want the best experience possible.
09-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Don`t rush anything out! I don`t wanna see ever again another Infinity Blade II Gate where a Game Developer is bragging about that they had finished a Game in six Months instead of Testing & Polishing the shit out of it till the Game is actually finished!
Oh yeah, agree with that.
If it doesn't come in November because they are polishing and testing, all the better.
It'll still be on my instabuy list till it comes out.

10-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Devs,

Are you planning on releasing any gameplay vids or teaser trailers soon? Thanks
10-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
Devs,

Are you planning on releasing any gameplay vids or teaser trailers soon? Thanks
Yes, I have major video blog update coming out within the next 24 hours. There will be some of the first released beta gameplay footage included in this update!

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
10-03-2012, 12:22 PM
And I know someone was asking about seeing the other classes in game. Enjoy


James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
10-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
And I know someone was asking about seeing the other classes in game. Enjoy


Any ETA?
10-03-2012, 01:25 PM
Awesome graphics :shock: Lets just hope for an awesome story and controls.
10-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: US
Posts: 743
Very nice graphics. Can't wait for the gameplay video.
10-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
Yes, I have major video blog update coming out within the next 24 hours. There will be some of the first released beta gameplay footage included in this update!
Cool. Looking forward to this.
Be sure and let us know when it's on the blog and will have to go see it.
Thanks.
10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Cool. Looking forward to this.
Be sure and let us know when it's on the blog and will have to go see it.
Thanks.
You got it!

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars