★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

2013: Infected Wars (Unreal Engine 3)

11-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetruck94 View Post
This won't run on the ipod 4g will it?
yes it does actually, that is one of the devices we test performance on

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
11-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Does the iPad 4 mean anything new for Infected Wars?
iPad 4 means we can have anything we want turned on and it will crush it

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars

11-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Location: iANiMeX's left ear
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
thanks for the attention to detail on watching the game footage

yes that is actually a bug we are aware of with the sounds and its on our schedule to get fixed
Your welcome . Anything to help with a rocking game.
Noticed that some zombies need a touch up. They look a bit dull. The ones that are regular zombies that you go after.
11-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Your welcome . Anything to help with a rocking game.
Noticed that some zombies need a touch up. They look a bit dull. The ones that are regular zombies that you go after.
Hrm which ones are you talking about specifically? And could you elaborate on what you mean by dull?

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
11-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,171
How are things going General Jah, any more gameplay vids coming up?
11-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
iPad 4 means we can have anything we want turned on and it will crush it
Can the iPad 3 handle full effects
11-15-2012, 06:22 PM
make me remember a game "killing floor".
11-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
How are things going General Jah, any more gameplay vids coming up?
Hey Johnny things are going great!

We have just been busting butt on playtesting the maps to make each encounter play really great and hooking up our matinee and in game events.

Multiplayer is connecting through game center now so the match making will work at release.

Balancing the weapons better and getting more sounds in.

Tons of stuff basically!

I'll try to get some new gameplay footage out for the community next week!

James Petty - President
Http://www.actionmobilegames.com
2013 Facebook
2013 : Infected Wars
11-28-2012, 08:09 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Jah View Post
Hey Johnny things are going great!

We have just been busting butt on playtesting the maps to make each encounter play really great and hooking up our matinee and in game events.

Multiplayer is connecting through game center now so the match making will work at release.

Balancing the weapons better and getting more sounds in.

Tons of stuff basically!

I'll try to get some new gameplay footage out for the community next week!
thanks for the info and good luck to you !! I really hope the game center mp works because honestly, it's been very unreliable for a lot of games such as Black ops zombies and ny zombies 2. I can't connect at all in multiplayer.

Multiplayer is such an integral part of zombies. I really look forward to some gameplay video. This has been one of my most anticipated titles in iOS this year.
12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,171
General Jah,

Will the game be out by Christmas?